It's Fucking COLD!

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
It is currently -16 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind chill is around -45, but my university is still open :wtf:. So, I'm emailing my professors and not going to class. During my not being in class, I plan on writing my Provost, who is in charge of deciding if the university is closed or not, and angry letter telling him how irresponsible he is. Fuck weather and school and cold

It gets around that hot when I'm at home over the summer. It gets really humid too, which is what I hate even more than the heat

Oh please, you pansy, -22 degrees here, and was far colder last night when I got off work (like -35 degrees) and I'm not even factoring in the windshield, suck it up, put on a sweatshirt and get you ass to class

Reactions: CCS
I prefer cold to hot, you can always put on more clothes and stay warm, you can take all your clothes off and still be hot as fuck if it's hot and humid out (I especially hate the humid part)

Damn and I thought it was bad here in Michigan at 6 degree fahrenheit. That's like being in Miami Florida compared to 16 below and 45 below with the windchill like it is where you're at.

Oh please, you pansy, -22 degrees here, and was far colder last night when I got off work (like -35 degrees) and I'm not even factoring in the windshield, suck it up, put on a sweatshirt and get you ass to class

You forgot the part where you walk 5 miles in the snow, uphill both ways. :icon_biggrin:

Reactions: CCS
lol, chances are i wont make it to 5 today. Yesterday i made it to 3 and i started getting light headed so i turned around.

I am not even going to say how cold it was up here. By the looks of it, a lot of WrestleZoners would die.

I blame it on the cold, i dont liked being light headed when it's cold and snow on the ground. lol

I blame it on the cold, i dont liked being light headed when it's cold and snow on the ground. lol

-16?????? You're so lucky. Where the heck do you live?

Flames Out
Dragon

Agreed.

If it were -16 I'd have gotten the day of school today.

It's pretty cold round here as well, I think hovering around 5 Fahrenheit. Hopefully the wind chill drives it down to like -20 tomorrow morning, so I get the day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back