• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's For Your Own Good

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
WWE is really lacking some major heels at the moment, we have what...Khali, Orton erm Marella at a push.

Also there has been a steady decline in factions over the past few years. In the past individuals used a faction to get recognised, we saw that with NWO, DX, Evolution, the Nation Of Domination etc. etc.

This added to the very steady moral decline of WWE (Hornswoggle being a racist, rapist disabled basher) brings everything back for the perfect time to bring back the Right to Censor.

Whoa whoa you're all saying, why RTC? They sucked. No actually I thought they were a talented group of wrestlers, they had heat like no other group I've seen. And the individuals still about have a rather cult following.

Stevie Richards; ECW, he gained the most votes for being Vince's son, clearly people want to see him wrestle. He's fantastic on the mic, and can cause great heat.

Val Venis; Again he won the vote for having the WWE championship, surely WWE should take note. He's a decent in ring performer and again good on the mic.

Godfather has made a recent appearance but is pretty much done with WWE just like Bull and Ivory which is a shame really.

I feel like a tag team could benefit from being in this faction and that tag team...is the Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Why? Excellent performers, rubbish on the mic, they need to be in a faction that will help them increase their skills in this department.

And of course RTC need a girl, and I think one of the former Playboy Girls would be a good choice for this.

Please don't shoot my idea down, and don't justs say this person should be in RTC, give reasons, am interested in a debate.

It's for your own good

I thinkmaybe RTC would be a good fraction to bring back. I could see them really making wwe more interesting. I totally agree that Val & Stevie need to be in it and stevie would be a great leader again, but i think Melina would be the perfect female. She has credibility seeing she has publicly and storyline bashed females in playboy, which would make her a goo choice. The only problem with Melina is that she is hott!!!!! and i would hate 2 see her being "covered up".

I thinkmaybe RTC would be a good fraction to bring back. I could see them really making wwe more interesting. I totally agree that Val & Stevie need to be in it and stevie would be a great leader again, but i think Melina would be the perfect female. She has credibility seeing she has publicly and storyline bashed females in playboy, which would make her a goo choice. The only problem with Melina is that she is hott!!!!! and i would hate 2 see her being "covered up".

Melina's a good choice, especially with her having a pint size stalker at the moment would make good. And Val is a good worker and has been with WWE forever. Stevie is a natural leader, whether he'll get his hair cut again is another matter.

Wasn't Bull Buchanon the other one in RTC?

Yeah I mentioned him, and he's on my Avatar

I remember RTC back in the day and although I enjoyed them then, back in the day that's where i'd like to see them stay. The RTC was doe during the height of the WWE arguement with the PTC(excuse me if that's not what the groups called but I'm from scotland) and it was WWEs way of mocking them. I am all in favour of a stable and definately for using stevie cool and Val (remember when Val fueded with Stone Cold???) but I don't see how a rehashed mid card (at best) stable would help right now... what's next the un-americans. Ok that's a bit unfair but surely you can see my point???

I agree with King of P. Bringing back half ass tag/stables isn't going to help. I agree with trying to bring up new groups but no more reunions please. The RTC and Corporation and Ministry were all new and came up with at the time so we just have to hope WWE can do this again.

I agree with King of P. Bringing back half ass tag/stables isn't going to help. I agree with trying to bring up new groups but no more reunions please. The RTC and Corporation and Ministry were all new and came up with at the time so we just have to hope WWE can do this again.

The whole point with bringing RTC back is because they were the best heels I can think of. If you noticed in my suggestion I only listed Venis/Richards as former RTC members, it's about helping people develop mic skills, causing a faction war with a new faction of people. Stevie Richards will always e remembered as being in RTC now, he's a typecast. Only the IWC remember Stevie cool and the BWO, so why not put him back in that role?

the lack of factions is wwe is seriously harming, and rtc would be a perfect team to renew this knew trend, there is an undeniable popularity for val venis and stevie richards atm and the return of them two alone as heels would be massively over and entirely unexpected, like rtc was first time round.

I would love to see RTC be the first group to break out of the tri branded system, i would like them to control smackdown and ecw, which would allow stevie and val too stay on there own brands, without rtc there is really nothing for these popular competitors, everyone deserves a final run, a final bite at the cherry, particuly if you have dedicated so much of your career to wwe.

i think beth phoenix would be good in the role as resident woman in rtc. she has the power of a male wrestler, and she could help other females define what is glamarous and what is not.

i think that the tag team in rtc should be london and kendrick. i think londrick are crying out for a faction! originally i thought that they would be good in a new team xtreme with jeff hardy and perhaps a female wrestler, this would have been good against the new hart foundation. however now more than ever is a perfect time to bring back rtc.

if the wwe is going to bring back a faction, they need it to be exactly that, a faction, lets say then we have the five wrestlers i just mentiones, stevie, val, bet phoenix and london and kendrick, there we have such a mix of wrestlers that they would easily go over as heels. id hate it if rtc was bought back as just stevie and val because then it would be like the lastest reincarnation of dx and take away from the original heel faction that worked so masterfully.

The RTC was a good faction but i think the wwe needs to bring up a new faction to help dominate a brand i suggest that tv does lead one in ecw, and maybe have one led by randy on raw, then we could have a smackdown one led by edge, each heel stable would rule the respective brands but thats just me, i dont think the RTC would be a good idea due to the fact that renewed storyline with old factions is great for nostalgia but thats it really then it gets tiresome

the lack of factions is wwe is seriously harming, and rtc would be a perfect team to renew this knew trend, there is an undeniable popularity for val venis and stevie richards atm and the return of them two alone as heels would be massively over and entirely unexpected, like rtc was first time round.

I would love to see RTC be the first group to break out of the tri branded system, i would like them to control smackdown and ecw, which would allow stevie and val too stay on there own brands, without rtc there is really nothing for these popular competitors, everyone deserves a final run, a final bite at the cherry, particuly if you have dedicated so much of your career to wwe.

First off Great post, I'd rep you but I need to spread some love.

Yeah a Stevie/Val heel turn would be seriously unexpected.

Also the tri brand faction thing would be a great idea and I totally agree that these guys need to have a final run. They have given so much tot eh company and like I said earlier both will be remembered for RTC so why not give them a RTC run again?

i think beth phoenix would be good in the role as resident woman in rtc. she has the power of a male wrestler, and she could help other females define what is glamarous and what is not.

I'd agree that Beth would be a good role in RTC but I feel that Beth doesn't need a faction to get over, she reminds me a bit of Ivory but Beth and RTC I just can't see happening.

i think that the tag team in rtc should be london and kendrick. i think londrick are crying out for a faction!

After WGTT, Londrick were my choice. They sort have been lost in the fray at the moment and a faction would be a good move for them pushing them up to the levels the outlaws experienced with DX, E&C with the Brood and the Hardyz with the new brood. The reason I didn't go for them is because they're faces and really I couldn't see them turning 5 people heel.

id hate it if rtc was bought back as just stevie and val because then it would be like the lastest reincarnation of dx and take away from the original heel faction that worked so masterfully.

Exactly in my mind RTC is a five piece faction, a tag team, a mouth piece a mid car wrestler and a woman. That's it, no two person group and if it were that it wouldn't be Stevie and Val.

I must have been he only one who thought this group was a waste of time. I thought the group was annoying and pointless. Not making me hate them as heels, but just changing the channel b/c I thought the gimmick was so dumb.

If the WWE was to bring back a faction, I would hope it won't be them. And I don't exactly remember them running through the WWF dominating it.

i dont think the RTC would be a good idea due to the fact that renewed storyline with old factions is great for nostalgia but thats it really then it gets tiresome

Id sooner see a reincarnation of rtc than a reincarnation of the coorperation or minestry, because i feel rtc where around at a time when wwe was about to experiance a real transition in terms of what was broadcast. i feel rtc could go further and it wouldent be exactly the same because ivory, godfather and buchanon are all gone from wwe so we would need to see 3 new wrestlers join.

yeah old factions can grow tiresome, see my comments on the latest dx, but i feel with rtc it would be diffrent just because we always hear how raw in particular is crying out for good heels, and say what you like but thats what rtc are, great heels.

RTC was great at its time but WWE needs NEW factions even if Stevie and Val were to reunite the should reunite under a NEW faction...DX was new, the Nation of Domination was new, Right to Censor was new, Evoultion (even though dubbed as a 4 Horsemen remake) was new and even looking now at the future Hart Foundation 2.0 or The NEW Hart Foundation...sure we all like our old school groups and like to think of those times as the better days of WWE but this is a NEW generation of wrestling fans coming in why try to re-vamp old ideas look what happened when nWo came back or DX for that matter it's all about NEW

RTC was great at its time but WWE needs NEW factions even if Stevie and Val were to reunite the should reunite under a NEW faction...

What would uniting Stevie and Val together outside of RTC achieve? Nothing

and even looking now at the future Hart Foundation 2.0 or The NEW Hart Foundation..

Different faction under an old name. Exactly what I proposed with RTC. I honestly reckon that RTC would work and it's not for nostalgia purposes, I mean everyone hated them. It's because WWE need a group like that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back