• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Derf's Birthday

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Apparently.

It says he's 20.

There should be a partay...I'll bring the teacups, people, never fear.

Happy Birthday if it is your birthday Derf...if not...I will be crushed.

I thought selling out was the in thing around here?

No, paedophilia is the 'in thing' apparently.

Or am I thinking of the last 'flavour of the month'...

So just put 'Kiddie Fiddler and Occasional Department Store Santa' as your title and you'll fit right in.

Hahaha Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Birthdays tomorrow though:) And Jonny, for your birthday, I'm gonna buy you a small boy. Have fun with it!

Oh. I see. Derf gets a birthday thread, but no one remembers lonely and miserable old man xfearbefore's birthday. I see.

Happy B-Day Derf. Enjoy the popularity while it lasts you mega-face you.

Oh. I see. Derf gets a birthday thread, but no one remembers lonely and miserable old man xfearbefore's birthday. I see.

You got a birthday thread. I remember it, because I posted a couple K-Dawg pics and his music video for you. :( I barely remember him, its been almost 2 days.

Haha Mega Face? I'm more like the Funaki of Wrestlezone. People remember me when I'm right there, but as soon as I'm gone, I'm just another random face.

Happy Birthday Derf. Here's some presents.
stripper_sales_marketing.jpg

stacykeibler_stripperpole.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back