It would of been awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROH_TNA

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Team 3D didn't appear at last week's Impact tapings because they were over in Japan working for HUSTLE.

TNA officials were looking to reunite the Steiner Brothers for at least one night at the Bound For Glory PPV. However, they had yet to come to a contract agreement with Scott Steiner and thus the reunification won't be taking place - at least not yet. The question of TNA controlling all indy bookings by converting the contracts is the main reason as to why Scott Steiner hasn't been around lately. However, the company is under the impression that Steiner will agree, or has agreed to the converted deal and will be brought back in due time. Had the contract issues been resolved earlier, the Steiner Brothers would have wrestled Team 3D at Bound For Glory.

Don't forget, TNA's fan fest will be taking place in Detroit on the day of the show.

Damn you, Scott Steiner!

I much rather Team 3d face LAX and A&C for the NWA tag titles

Shouldn't TNA be more worried about signing Rick Steiner. Is Scott not under contract anymore?

I'm not bothered Team 3D are stale and the Steiner's have been apart for so long i've almost forgot about them.

Most of you people are to young to remember to 90's. So, Of course you dont know how the stenier brothers were such a great tag-team.

i loved the steiners in the wcw days and when sting brought rick onto tna i saw something for the futur

I think there is a time and a place for nostalgia Matches, and that would be at the biggest PPV of the year. A battle of two of the greatest Tag Teams of all time would be a great addition for Bound for Glory in my opinion. Steiner is probably just stalling, he will re-sign eventually, and they will do the match, personally I think its a good concept.

lucci said:
co sign^^^

Thats a warning for spam... Dont do that kind of stuff here.

attila said:
would have been good but not a great loss.

You should already know to add more to your posts.. This is a warning before an official warning..

I really would prefer seeing every other match on the card then Steiner vs Team 3D.. Steiner just doesnt have it anymore and just bores me to death.. Team 3D is probablly going to have a match against someone, or it maybe a Tag Team 4 Corners match which would be much much more intresting then Team 3D vs Steiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back