It Often Surpirses Me

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
That a guy in his early twenties is so much more well-mannered than most little old ladies. Not that it should. When one is old enough to be Jesus Christ's contemporary, it's difficult to imagine them being born anywhere other than a barn. Obviously I'd like to say something about this in public but can't. Normally I wouldn't be so shy, but does a twenty something year old guy really need to be seen verbally raking a little old lady over the coals? I imagine it's not going to win the hearts and minds of any young maidens in the general vicinity. Most don't tend to be thinking, "If only I had a man in my life who would put these frail old hags in their place."

Little old ladies are my worst customers, along with middle aged hispanic moms.

You think that would turn girls off? I made the mistake of saying that Rachel was by far the worst character on friends.

Барбоса;3423340 said:
You're a monster

Rachel is by no means bad... but she's not nearly as funny as any of the other characters.

Nah the worst is when a female friend asks as a hypothetical of whether you would choose to go out with her or another girl, and the response is "can I choose the shotgun". That was a hilarious one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back