• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there any wrestler that you can relate to?

I would have to relate to two characters:

The Rock - He talks trash to anyone and everyone and cracks jokes without even blinking. His promos with the commentators were some of the funniest skits ive seen ever. I would immitate his every word and moves set all the way up to the peoples elbow. Not so much talking in person unless I was actually imitating him but all the personality traits he has are the same as me. He loves entertaining and so do I.

Devon Dudley - most likely because of the similar build and being pretty athletic for a big guy. I would move around the ring similar to what he did or does (don't watch TNA so Im not sure).

As you can see from my signature and pic, i can relate to rey mysterio because i am pretty short and people used to pus me around. I used to let them until i saw him in action against guys a foot taller than him then i started standing up for myself and now they leave me alone. For this reason, he will always be my favorite wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back