Is Scott Hall openly gay?

Immaculate

Dark Match Jobber
I just watched the latest Last Call with Scott Hall and judging from the entire series, I kind of think Hall might be gay. He's always hanging around with younger guys, there are never ANY women around, and he seems to always tape whatever a guy named "Meat" is doing (MMA/Wrestling in the indies.)

He's always latchs on to younger guys such as X Pac in some way or another.

So what I'm wondering is if anyone has ever heard any news or gossip about Hall's sexual orientation?

Here are some hot pictures so you see what I mean.

kliq.jpg

Notice the fanny packs :lmao::lmao::lmao:

03.jpg

Reactions: X
I didn't create this in wrestle spam section. This was created in the cage, it doesn't belong in here. Can a mod please close this or delete it.

By the way, this is the newest Last Call with Scott Hall. But it's a let down ...

[YOUTUBE]S11k0BaWGzQ[/YOUTUBE]

No, wait...wait...I'd love to see you talk your way out of this one without the protection of The Cage.

Care to explain more about why you think Scott Hall is a homosexual?

I was going to try and say something nice about the guy and he looks like his he could be in better shape mentally then he has been in a wile after watching that video just from what i have seen on the video. Keep it up hall you seem to be on the right path on getting your shit together.

And to think I said I like Immaculate. Thankfully I said at the time the only thing I saw of his was the post in the thread bearing my name saying he liked me.

This thread fails on about 8973427421 levels. Bad job by you Immaculate. Bad job by you.

You do realize that most of the pictures you posted were studio ones taken by the WWE/F, right?

Youl've never taken pictures with your best friends, say, with your arms around each other? I know I have, and my wife can tell you I most certainly am not gay. What in the hell makes you think he's gay based on any of this? Is it the Lady Gaga song in the background? Stereotypical dumbass.

My mistake with the HBK/Diesel picture, I must have put in the wrong c&p.

People are misunderstanding what I meant by this thread. Scott Hall is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time and I just wanted to know whether or not there have been any stories of him possibly being...

I think a number of wrestlers are not straight, but they are afraid to say anything about it. Just look at the way a guy like Kanyon was treated and ended up(R.I.P.)

Anyway the picture I meant to post is here along with a few others.

hall%2Bhenning.jpg

scott_hall2.jpg

scott-hall-recent(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back