• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Perry Saturn OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox100

Pre-Show Stalwart
As many of you guys know, Perry Saturn went missing a few years ago. Nobody really knows if he is alive or dead, and no one has heard from him since he's gone missing. I was just looking at the Miz and Jericho word war on twitter, and I saw this account named RealPerrySaturn, I thought it was fake. But checked it out anyways. Several wrestlers have official accounts, Jericho being one of them. I saw Jericho write something to Perry, and I thought, is he ok? Is Perry alive? I googled to see if he was alive and well, but nothing really came up.

Jericho actually did write it, so that has me mind boggled, is Perry Saturn alive and well? It's a bit confusing really, anyway, you guys should check for the account, you'll see Jericho's official account write something to him. I just don't know if it's me, or if Perry is back.

http://twitter.com/RealPerrySaturn

No one knows, apparently. I read somewhere that it was reported by Fox News that he died, but I doubt the validity of that report.

I hope he is alive and well, though. He was never the biggest draw in wrestling, but he was a star and a fan favorite and surely he does not deserve to die alone and have it never be found out or reported.

I hope so.

He is one of the guys that you never knew had so much impact until he is gone. I have heard a lot of stories regarding the fella and they have never been the most inspirational stories either. It's a shame because the guy has basically gave his life to wrestling and doesn't get nearly enough credit for what he did in the business. I hope that he is okay and that he can begin to get some normalcy back into his life. I know that he will not be doing wrestling again anytime soon but the guy has completely flipped out according to all the rumours. I guess it would just be nice to see him alive.

I know, from what I've heard, he left the WWE. He had a stint in TNA, and he saved a woman getting raped in her car. He got shot in the process. Right in the neck. Which was no rumor, that happened. He miraculously survived, and survived without too much damage. He lived in a small town for awhile, and then, he just fell off the face off the earth. (Literally)

I mean, their can be so many possibilities for what happened, but I hope that the account is real, not some punk kid. Perry was a great wrestler, talented, and underrated. But this isn't about his in-ring talent. It's about his in-life reality. I hope Perry is safe now, but no one knows. I mean, I'm 14 now. What if in 30 years, this mystery was still going on.

Anyways, Perry We hope your okay, and if your not sitting on your comfy couch right, come home safe man.

Perry Saturn huh? I was just think'in about him right after the "Benoit Thing" went down two years ago.

I wanted to know how he felt after "his friends" Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit passed on the way they did at the height of there carrers in the WWE?

Perry Saturn wrestle with & against Guerrero & Benoit (and Dean Malenko) all over the world, and came to the WWF/E with those guys! Not to be a smart ass, but in the U.S. in ECW & WCW.

But those days are long gone. We can only flashback to them in own minds & DVD's.

Rest In Peace Latino Heat & The Crippler!! Hopeful not moppy's friend.

Well, the twitter is fake, put it that way. Jericho asked him a question that only the real one would know about an indy promotion, and he didn't answer, not to mention that all of the photos are from WWE publicity. You'd think someone who had disappeared from the public only to remerge would have one decent photo of himself.

Personally, I reckon he is alive. If he were dead, than in all likelihood somebody would know for sure, obviously he may have done a Richey Edwards, but the chances are if they haven't found his body, then he is probably alive. I imagine that after being shot, and being unceremoniously dropped from mainstream wrestling that he probably had enough and retired to a life of solitude. It's not unlikely that the close friends who say that they haven't seen him nor know where he is are lying if he wants to remain anonymous.

If he is dead, then it's yet another wrestling tragedy, if he is alive and well, then it is his perogative to stay out of the public eye and I congratulate him.

I had totally forgotten that he had gone missing. I remember reading about this last year and tried to find out what happened to no avail.

Like Tastycles said if he was dead then someone would have known about it, right? It is such a shame that so many wrestlers i grew up watching have passed away.

Does anyone what actually happened to Dino Bravo? From what i have read, he was in his mansion and was supposedly murdered by being shot a number of times. It was said that it was due to him being involved with the mafia.

Some guy called in to The LAW... Live Audio Wrestling.... think it was 2 weeks ago now and said his buddy bought some gym equipment from someone and said it turned out to be Saturn... could be a total crock of bull or could be the truth.

The man IS a former Army Ranger so he knows how to survive if the shit hits the fan.

I just wonder where he really is now...

I live in a small town in ohio where I actually grew up with his son and daughter. Everytime the WWF came to Cleveland we always got backstage passes and lots of autographs.

About two or three years ago his kids now 23 and 21 moved back up to Lorain (close to Cleveland). I still keep in touch with them once in a while and while they don't see their dad much he is still alive and well. Between his divorces, friends dying and getting shot he has become really depressed and is just trying to avoid the spotlight and live a normal life

Reactions: Lee
Considering he was having tattoo work done on his head the last time he was involved in wrestling, it's not unfeasible that he's now had some on his face. Why has nobody seen Perry Saturn, possibly because he's got a face covered in ink and nobody can recognize him. He probably works at Lidl.

There was a new photo that was possibly Perry Saturn that I believe came out in his son's facebook I believe with his new wife and had recently put on some weight.

There was a new photo that was possibly Perry Saturn that I believe came out in his son's facebook I believe with his new wife and had recently put on some weight.

Correct, about 6-7 months ago a photo did indeed surface of him with his new wife and step-children on Facebook, the photo was apparently confirmed to be Perry Saturn by Dave Meltzer as well as Chris Jericho and Dean Malenko. Perry Saturn is indeed still alive, but he is living his life very private from the public and is pretty clearly not associating with professional wrestling any longer. Damn shame, I'm sure he'd make a great agent for either WWE or TNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back