Is Kurt Angle TNA's Triple H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrestlingDude

Occasional Pre-Show
Well after reading how Kurt Angle is like in TNA lately, he just got there not that long ago and all the sudden he has all this backstage authority. Now I know he cant be completely like Triple H due to the fact that hes not related to the boss (through stephanie) but he has alot of backstage power, enough to make him world champion and win the title back after a few days of losing it (sting, bound for glory).

These actions are similar to Triple H as he has the most reigns in both WWE and WHC and the fact that wen he was top dog on raw, everytime he lsot the title, he would be the won who beat the guy who beat him (shawn michaels, goldberg) wat do you think?

Well i think that the reason Angle has so much pull i that he's TNA's biggest star. If TNA doesn't keep him happy he won't sign an extension. Besides, putting him in more angles and having him stay on top garners more ratings.

I don't think the HHH comparison is very accurate.

I wouldn't say Angle is quite like HHH in his pull.
Jeff Jarrett was much more like HHH than Angle is. He's one founder of TNA and he was almost always champ, and would win it back right after he lost it. He was really a guy you just got used to seeing with the title and loved to hate. I mean, I used to watch TNA here and there and it seemed like every time I turned it on, he was the champ and I hated that. But now I must admit, having Jarrett come back in a heel vs heel program with Angle would be pretty cool. It would be the 2 guys that TNA has formed there product around since its inception and it would be a different rivalry that we havent really seen before. Maybe even do something like that in Lethal Lockdown, with a newer version of Jarret's Army vs the Angle Alliance plus a couple guys. Could be (Angle, Tomko, AJ, Kip James, Christopher Daniels) vs (Jarrett, Storm, Roode, Steiner, Petey)
He also has 10 reigns, 6 of which were in TNA.
Angle reminds me more of like a Hogan type but not quite that extreme. He does put over other guys sometimes (Joe, Christian) whereas Hogan almost never lost and when he did, he won it right back. Other than that he seems like a guy that will do anything to stay on top and wants the company to be formed around him.

well tru, i always thought of jeff jarrett as TNAs Triple H but not lately due to the fact that hes not an active wrestler at the moment (due to the tragic death of his wife) i believe that jeff jarrett was the triple h of tna in the early goings of TNA and now kurt angle is the current Triple H

I know that the promotion is called Total Non-Stop Angle. But there is no need for another Angle thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back