Is Kellie Pickler the stupidest person alive?

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Probably already seen these, but they're mind boggling

[youtube]uEP7uti0PDw[/youtube]

As abysmal as the first video was this next one is the kicker, for those that don't know who Kellie Pickler is, she's a singer/ musician that appeared on American Idol, she has a few albums out

this is ridiculous, Britney Spears on meth still could have gotten this right

[youtube]G2HtjYbeJdY&feature=related[/youtube]

Not huge on country. Granted the only thing I get out of Idol are Paula's insane ramblings and the joy of seeing people's dreams crushed.

I will be the first to admit that I am a huge Kellie Pickler fan. I'm not hugely into country but I fell in love with her when she was on American Idol. I think she play's up the cute & dumb act somewhat(if you watched Idol her season you would understand since people fell in love with her ditsy personaliaty)It worked for Jessica Simpson. I do think she probably isn't the brightest, but she's a good country singer.

For thoes who don't know her, She finished 6th on her season and her first album sold over 800k(more than the seasons winner Taylor Hicks)and her new album that just came out has sold 100k. She also has 4 top 20 country singles, and her new single that hasn;t been released yet was co written by Taylor Swift "Best days of your life".

I will be the first to admit that I am a huge Kellie Pickler fan. I'm not hugely into country but I fell in love with her when she was on American Idol. I think she play's up the cute & dumb act somewhat(if you watched Idol her season you would understand since people fell in love with her ditsy personaliaty)It worked for Jessica Simpson. I do think she probably isn't the brightest, but she's a good country singer.

For thoes who don't know her, She finished 6th on her season and her first album sold over 800k(more than the seasons winner Taylor Hicks)and her new album that just came out has sold 100k. She also has 4 top 20 country singles, and her new single that hasn;t been released yet was co written by Taylor Swift "Best days of your life".

I've met Taylor Swift a couple of times, in fact I just saw her a few weeks ago, she seems like a smart girl, maybe she can hide Kellie's weaknesses

Like I said I almost think it's a gimmick for her. Just like when Jessica Simpson became huge from being ditsy on Newleyweds. Alot of Kellie's former high school friends and teachers have said she isn't half as dumb as she seems. I still don't think she's einstein but I think she is smart enough to know the dumb routine seems to be working so far. As for Swift she seems smart and her and Kellie are best friends(also with Carrie Underwood)so maybe some of Taylor's massive sucess can rub off on Kellie.

Like I said I almost think it's a gimmick for her. Just like when Jessica Simpson became huge from being ditsy on Newleyweds. Alot of Kellie's former high school friends and teachers have said she isn't half as dumb as she seems. I still don't think she's einstein but I think she is smart enough to know the dumb routine seems to be working so far. As for Swift she seems smart and her and Kellie are best friends(also with Carrie Underwood)so maybe some of Taylor's massive sucess can rub off on Kellie.

I wouldn't know, I haven't met her. I can say differently for Underwood and Swift because I've met them, but then again whenever I meet a celebrity I just treat them like any other normal human being I'm meeting for the first time.

Have you met them in social situations or just at like meet and greets and whatever? But yeah like I said alot of the people from her hometown accused her as being fake and lying about being dumb and such. She probably doesn't have an overly high IQ but I think she's smart enough to know, dumb sells.

Have you met them in social situations or just at like meet and greets and whatever? But yeah like I said alot of the people from her hometown accused her as being fake and lying about being dumb and such. She probably doesn't have an overly high IQ but I think she's smart enough to know, dumb sells.

Social situations, oddly enough I first met both girls while at work, I had given Swift directions and since I didn't know who she was I didn't treat her like she was famous, and even if I did know who she was It wouldn't have been any different

I've shot the shit with Frank WyCheck knowing who he was and it wasn't any different

I would probably freak out if I met someone I was really a huge fan of(Melina, Kellie, Beyonce)but some stars I couldn't care less.

I would probably freak out if I met someone I was really a huge fan of(Melina, Kellie, Beyonce)but some stars I couldn't care less.

I'd be casual either way, however I'd have found it more intriguing to have met Angela Gossow or Tristessa or Otep

Ummmm Who? lol

you wouldn't know them, but then again I didn't know who Swift or Underwood were until about a few months ago, and I just found out who Kellie was 2 hours ago

Otep is a metal vocalist, Dragon knows who she is, she continuously quotes her in her signs

Gossow and Tristessa are both female death metal vocalists, Tristessa is also a guitarist

I leaned on the bar ar a club directly next to the members of sevendust, and NonPoint in the gulf of mexico. the lead singer of sevendust's arm was all touching mine. I couldnt have BEEN any more indifferent. I think thats why they came by me, becuase I wasnt sweating them like everyone else there...

I leaned on the bar ar a club directly next to the members of sevendust, and NonPoint in the gulf of mexico. the lead singer of sevendust's arm was all touching mine. I couldnt have BEEN any more indifferent. I think thats why they came by me, becuase I wasnt sweating them like everyone else there...

If I meet someone that is famous and well known and I'm a fan out them, sure I'll be excited to see them, but I'll still treat them like a normal person, because I feel that that celebrities deserve to be treated like normal people, and not objects. And even though I wouldn't be above asking for an autograph, I'm still going to show that decency

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back