Is It Time To Give Joe Hennig His Name Back?

I think changing Mcgillicutty's name to something more pronouncable and less of a joke would be a good start however as others have been saying, it's up to him to make a name for himself. He needs some sort of gimmick which can create some excitement around his character because at the moment he is as dull as ditchwater.

There is something lacking about him and he needs to address it. His in ring work is mediocre at best and his mic skills seem limited as shown by his promo on NXT this week where he was completely out shone by Alex Riley.

I think that lately it has worked out better for superstars that are related to legends not to remain with that name. MM sounds like a wrestling name, and while its hard to spell its gotten people to talk more and more about a guy who I honestly cant remember when his last WWE TV appearance was. People are making it way more of a deal than it is, and to the TV fans MM sounds way more colorful than Joe Hennig. Joe Hennig sounds like a plumber or a cheap foreign actor. Is it time to bring him back to TV? Yes. With a new gimmick? I didnt know he had one to begin with. But hes a rather big guy, they should give him a sheamus esque gimmick and team him up with someone.

What would a name change do for him? He will be the same. He has good wrestling skills but he has no charisma whatsoever. He needs to look himself in a mirror and think about his dad. He needs to realize how great his dad was and look at his state now. He needs to bring aggressiveness to his character to make his father's legacy rise high. If needs to be a "HENNING". Not only change name but be a henning. That is how he will become good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back