• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it me or is Tiffany AWFUL on TV?

timmy872

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't mean that she is unattractive in anyway.

But she is SUCH and airhead.

I went to Wrestlemania Axxess, she signed autographs there, and she was
exactly the same, she looked like she was on valium, seriously.

She would of been the last to be GM in my book. She is clearly not a business woman. She is like the female version of Mike Adamle. All the things she says are clearly scripted, and she says it as if she is reading it.

The show is ECW, and she is the furthest thing from what ECW represents.

She cannot be much worse, at the live UK show of ECW she stood there in the ring like she wasn't even there, like she was just standing in a dark room by herself, I don't think she even looked at Christian or Swagger while they were talking. SHE IS BAD!

The thing is, im trying to work out if she is supposed to be like that..?

Anyone offer any insight?

I think that she is new. They put her in some wrestling matches, and she didn't look as bad as Layla. I think she should wrestle a little bit, instead of the role she's in.

But that's just an opinion. I think she is going to be fine in the role she was in. You could see it coming when Teddy Long made her his assistant. All she needs to do is loosen up a bit.

I feel, that in some time she will be excellent on TV. SHe is attractive, and has a certain charm to her. When she smiles, you can tell it is genuine, and when she is speaking, she sounds competent. She just needs to learn how to act when she is not the focus of the scene. That is something veteran actors struggle with too, so she will be all right.

Tiffany is the worst GM in the history of GMs, she makes me want old almando back, the guy at least was entertaining, she is stale at her role and would of suited better in the divas division, she doesnt scream entertaining, I hope they replace her sooner then later otherwise she will make ECW look even worse then it does already

She's new to the role, give her a few more weeks to settle into it. I know what you mean with that segmant she just sounded so scripted but at least she wasnt fucking up her lines or saying the wrong thing, she kept that going at least. She is hot as hell and has an honest sort of feel to her so i dont think she is too bad, she just needs a few more weeks to show what type of GM she can be. Hopefully she'll get better but right now she isnt too bad.

I was at the ECW taping this week, and they took out one of her segments on TV, that's how shit she is. She is completely wooden, and it makes you appreciate that Vickie can at least string a sentence together. Her segment with the Harts made almost no sense whatsoever, and I can't see her getting much better. The fact that they're calling her the "interim" GM, would suggest it won't be long before she is replaced, potentially by Tommy Dreamer.

Oh my god....Tiffany IS terrible. She is a very pretty girl so she looks good on tv, but she is still so green that her dialogue comes across like she's reading her lines. I can't believe that the WWE didn't have anyone else to put into the General Manager role. Even if it is ECW, that's still a pretty big role to play for someone who can't pull off a simple promo convincely yet. That's not to say that she won't improve, because I think that she will- it's just that she is obviously not ready for the part she's been given.

The question is why do they have her as the GM? Because she's hot? Probably. But the most annoying thing about her is she's wearing some sort of mouth guard when she talks. Why would you have a mouthpiece..actually WEAR a mouthpiece?

It's a bonehead move on ECW's part. Sure she's new to the role, bla bla bla. But she has no way to ad-lib. She's monotone, and if she forgets a line, she's screwed. To me, she doesn't seem to be an authority figure I'd be afraid of. It's foolish.

Then again, we're talking about the WWE and it doesn't seem that logic plays a huge role in much of anything they do these days. Hell, make Joey Styles the GM for God's sake. I'd watch it then.

Call me crazy, but I am going to stick up for Tiffany.

I think the problem is that the IWC has this "pay your dues" mentality in that they don't like anyone who they aren't familiar with, getting rubs of any kind, like what they did with Tiffany as GM. And anyone who does get a rub, who hasn't been in the spotlight for a very long time, has to be bashed by the IWC for this, that, and the other thing.

I more so look at the bigger picture, in what angles I feel have potential, or will be entertaining to the audience, without caring as much about the "pay your dues" mentality. I go in with a gimmick with an open mind, and I look at exactly what is on my TV screen.

Tiffany is unique, because they have never had the beautiful, smart, sexy, fan friendly GM in charge before. And they do now. And smarks like to routinely bash Divas for being "just another pretty face." Again, I say, "Whatever Works" and I feel that Tiffany can definitely work.

She isn't nearly as bad on the mic as people make her out to be. She isn't horrendous, at all. People are just upset because Heaven Forbid, she isn't Ric Flair, William Regal, or any of the other boring choices which have absolutely been done to death, and that I am personally sick and tired of.

She actually has been ... I'll say ... "decent" on the mic. Room to grow? Sure. Awful or terrible? Not hardly.

So with that being said, I look forward to seeing what they do with her in the future.

I don't really pay attention to her when I see ECW, if ever. I rarely pay attention to most GM's, so I don't know how good or bad she could possibly be. I just think you should give her sometime, I feel that wrestling fans and people in general are too quick to judge. I would give her 3, maybe 4 months, then decide what to do with her. Anyways, she is just there as GM because she can't really wrestle and they just want to give her time before she steps in the ring. I think giving her the role of GM means that they have high faith in her.

Would be nice to hear Long tell her "that she has 3 minutes" to leave the ring. Then after 3 minutes is up, out comes the different 3 minute warning. Possibly Manu, and Kafu from FCW. Maybe set a table up, and set it on fire while putting her threw it.

Honestly they could do without her, and Long. Both are boring, and I think someone else needs to take over ECW. Should Dreamer retire he should become full owner of ECW, and run the company (kayfabe). Tommy is the unsettled conerstone of the company, and has been for a long time. Maybe hire an old ECW alumni to become GM of the show, someone like Joey Styles.

If I had my choice, I would get rid of both Teddy Long AND Vickie Guerrero, and keep Tiffany. Both Vickie and especially Long have worn out their welcome and their gimmicks are completely beyond stale. I'll take Tiffany compared to either of those two, any day. Tiffany provides a refreshing change from the norm.

I see Dreamer becoming the new gm of ECW, Tiffany wont be going anwhere in ECW or the WWE, shell probably job in the womens division for the rest of her life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back