• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Brooke Hogan Hot ??

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
There are some new pictures of her wearing a tight pink mini skirt on Yahoo while shooting scenes for "Brooke Knows Best".

After checking them out, I have to say, she's pretty damn manly IMO, but at other times, she looks kind of hot.

So... is Brooke Hogan hot or just a female version of her old man ??

She looks a lot like her father, unfortunately, a paper bag over the head will do the job though.

She does look like her father. But I've never heard anybody say Hulk is ugly so it's a big yes from me and I'm guessing everybody else.

I find her female roommate very attractive. I think Brooke's all right...I mean, if she wanted to marry me, I definitely would take the plunge; she seems like she'd be easy to get along with (read: her father raised her to be a subservient female who'd always put her husband first) and Hulk has plenty of money, even with the divorce.

I think Brooke's female roomate is very very attractive, but Brooke doesn't look that bad though(her body is slammin while her face has a bit to be desired). If I was single I'd definitely would do Brooke everyday of the week as well

:scratchchin: Let me think...

brooke-hogan-bikini.0.0.0x0.335x613.jpeg

I'd hit it. Twice. In each hole.

:scratchchin: Let me think...

brooke-hogan-bikini.0.0.0x0.335x613.jpeg

I'd hit it. Twice. In each hole.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2kqFkpQP4c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2kqFkpQP4c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Damn she looks absolutely stunning in that picture, and to be fair she looks amazing anytime. However... I'm still madly in love with Emma Watson, now more than ever, but Brooke is in my top 5 hottest celebrity girls without a shadow of doubt. :)

Boy... you Big Titty Committee guys will fuck ANYTHING with plastic in their tits, huh? :icon_razz:

Brooke is fucking hideous, end of story. Now, her roommate, Ashley... completely different story.

Boy... you Big Titty Committee guys will fuck ANYTHING with plastic in their tits, huh? :icon_razz:

Brooke is fucking hideous, end of story. Now, her roommate, Ashley... completely different story.

I have to agree. Ashley is pretty hot. Brooke is okay but her faces scares me for some reason.

I'm pretty sure Brooke Hogan is a man. Either that, or she really, really, is quite ugly.

well while her roommate is hotter Brooke has got a hell of a body. her face is not the worst i have seen. i would hit each hole twice a day morning and night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back