• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Anyone Excited For Finn Balor's Return?

Are You Excited For Finn Balor's Return?

• Oh Yeah! I want that bad boy at WrestleMania.

• No. He should return after WrestleMania.

• Welp... Who's Finn Balor?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm probably in the very minority here, but I feel that Balor fits better in the cruiserweight division. With Neville added there, it seems like adding Balor and maybe one or two other big names and the division would have some more recognition. Personally, it bothered me when they announced his weight at 190 lbs for his universal title match.

Put me in the camp that says the cruiserweight division is pointless in this era. The cruiserweights are no different in size than half of the main eventers.

It made sense back in the day in WCW when the top guys that were winning the championship were mostly big guys....Nash, Luger, Hogan, Sting, Giant, DDP, Goldberg, etc. It makes no sense now when guys like Rollins, Styles, Balor, Bryan, Punk, etc. are some of the recent or current champions.

I said "No" only because the options were limited. I really just mean that he should return after Wrestlemania.

I was disappointed that he got hurt so soon after debuting, and now his return will have less luster. He didn't really have a chance to establish himself with many fans like myself who don't follow NXT closely. I do want him to return and I hope good things for him, but I think with all that Wrestlemania already has to cram in.. he's better off waiting.

Finn is great, but I really can't find anything spectacular for him. His main objectives for return are Owens and Rollins.
Owens has Y2J for Wrestlemania and I dont want to see Balor get involved in that.
Rollins has Triple H, so Balor would have to turn heel or join Rollins against HHH. Either way, Balor gets second place.
Going for the US title wont convince unless they find a proper story to back it up, but I doubt it's smart to have the guy who defeated HHH last year lose to Finn Balor at WM, or have the Demon lose to Roman.

Best case scenario, he returns for Smackdown, but that has no logic.

Add the returns of Lesnar, Goldberg, Taker and HHH. Where do those leave Balors return?

However Balor sells, so best case realistic scenario? Him and somebody vs the Club.

Actually I call it now: Balor, Sami Zayn, Enzo & Cass, Cesaro & Sheamus vs Club, Rusev and the New Day, 6-on-6 match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back