Is 2009 the year of mid-card outbreaks?

Batista-Y2JW?

Dark Match Jobber
The year of 2008 has been all about building up younger superstars of the mid-card division to make them better and future champion. Look at the list Morrison, Bourne, MVP, Hardy, Swagger Miz, Benjamin, Dibiase, Rhodes, all of these guys were built up to some extent.

I think in 2009 MVP is finaly going to have his big break. And after Morrison will follow and so will Dibiase. Who do you think will break out as a big superstar?

John Morrison - He has all of the tools, The it factor, The charisma, The mic skill, The moves, The finisher.

All the guy needs is that one big fued, And I think it could be upcoming with Shawn Michaels, Which would be a great fued, Morrison shouting that he was better than HBK, Saying that HBK was past his prime, HBK comes down grabs a mic, And Morrison super kicks him, Setting off what could be the fued of the year.

The Brian Kendrick could be big next year if they give him the United States title. He definantly as the talent to be a mid-card star. He could be a staple in Smackdowns mid-card for years to come. It also wouldnt be a bad idea for him to switch to ECW and win the ECW title. But i think that's wishful thnking on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back