invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wcw/ecw alliance

i am going to do a thread of the alliance angle, which truly did suck. wish me luck, the invasion begins soon! i am using the same year of 2001

Wcwalliancelogo.gif

ECW

ROSTER:

Booker T (WCW world Heavyweight champion)
Diamond Dallas Page
Buff Bagwell
Ric Flair
"macho man" Randy Savage, looking how he did in 99-2000, NOT how he looks today, if you know it is pretty old!
Billy Kidman
Hugh Morrus
Chris Kanyon
Chuck Palumbo
Sean O Haire
Shawn Stasiak
Rey Mysterio J.r
Shane Helms
Chavo Guerrero J.r
Raven
Tommy Dreamer
Mark Jindrak
Justin Credible
Mike Awesome
Tazz
Stevie Richards
Dudley Boyz
Rob Van Dam
Kronik
Jerry Lyn
Ivory
Jazz
Molly
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
commentators:
RAW: J.R and Paul Heyman
SMACKDOWN: Michael Cole and Joey Styles (doing color, in favor of alliance)

so, leading the charge:

randy_savage.jpg

nature-boy.jpg

022.jpg

THE INVASION BEGINS SOON!

You have some good stars there... Booker T,DDP,Randy Savage,RVD,Raven,The Dudleys,Flair (if NOT today's flair) lol,Chavo JR,Rey JR,Tommy Dreamer,plus a lot more... I'm a Mark Jindrak fan all the way! Happy to see him on the roster lol... cant wait to see your first show!

oh yea you asked for luck so...

GOOD LUCK!

THE BEGINNING (BACKSTORY)

Shane Mcmahon announces his purchase of wcw on the run up to wrestlemania.
Post KOTR, the WCW invasion is on!

Mike Awesome sprinted in on a match between Ryno and Saturn and destroyed both, and pinned Ryno for the Hardcore belt!

On the same show, the RAW 2 weeks prior to KOTR, DDP sends The Undertaker a message. DDP says he will take out the conscience of the WWF and prove The Undertakers legend is nothing. Page says he will be at KOTR.

On Smackdown, Vince and Shane have a brawl in the ring, and Shane says WCW would invade at KOTR!
Plus, DDP’s music cost Taker a match

On RAW 1 week before KOTR, Lance Storm ran in and super kicked Albert

Vince is angered backstage, and tells Austin to be ready at KOTR (Austin is still heel at this point, and KOTR 2001 card is the same), The Taker accepted DDP’s challenge.

Plus, on this Raw, Shane spoke on the phone to the wcw champion Booker T.

On Smack down, the hardyz were attacked by the wcw tag team champions, Chuck Plaumbo and Shawn O Haire. Taker and Kane ran in to scare them off, and a video played of DDP’s career highlights. A voice over says, “Deadman, I’m coming, Bang!”

At KOTR .....................

KOTR
The Undertaker calls out ddp and says the cornerstone of the wwf will never die. Page comes in and calls Taker a piece of crap that needs to be flushed once and for all. Page says WCW is coming to take control. Page then drills Taker with a Diamond Cutter and stands over him before giving him a 2nd Cutter!

During Shane's streetfight with Kurt, Palumbo and O'Haire come in and Kurt suplexes them out of thier boots. Shane then wallops Kurt with a streetsign and then nails him with a Shooting Star press from the top rope for the win!

In the main event, Booker T runs in and drops Austin thru the announce table, but, as in real life, Austin retains the belt!

what will happen the next night on RAW in my first fully-written show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back