• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invader's Must Die

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
The new Prodigy album. It's great but without having any of the memorable songs like off their last 4 albums. It's almost like an homage to their previous albums. I don't know if it's intentional, but it's loud like Fat Of The Land, but dance based like Experience. It's really just a very hard version of Music For The Jilted Generation.

It'd definitely work better in a club, instead of all that shit dance music they play now.

agreed on the being better than what is on in the clubs now. And New zealand is further behind the UK in that sense.

And it does have memorable songs on there, "Invader's Must Die" is a very good track and could be up there with "Smack My Bitch Up" in the hierarchy of the best Prodigy songs. I enjoyed the album both times I have listened to it the entire way through. without interruption which is the way I like to assess whether an album is good or not.

I doubt Invader's Must Die will be held in the same regard as Smack My Bitch Up. The video courted controversy and a song with a title like that will always be memorable. But so far I've only listened to the album once, in the bath, when it had to compete with water farts.

Omen is probably the standout track that'll likely become people's favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back