• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Internet bullies, Crap talkers, and all around D-Bags...

The Big Gunnzbowski

Damas y Caballeros...
I just got done playing "Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix" on the xbox 360. I was playing with some really cool buddies of mine and all of a sudden, some dude jumps in, and he's real quiet. Me and my buddies are just shootin the breeze, when all of a sudden this "new" guy starts running off at the mouth about "You kids are fuckin' garbage" and "Man, Fuck you kids, you ain't shit", blah blah blah... The usual kind of internet bs you hear from people over the internet all the time. We do our best to ignore him and for awhile, he stops. Suddenly, he singles me out... he asks "Where you from?" So I say, "Arizona." Straight to the point, I thought. Then, he starts going off about "What the fuck you got in Arizona? The Cardinals? They ain't shit. You got Shaquille on your fuckin' basketball team... What they gon' do? Why you talkin about Arizona like you all hard n shit?" :wtf: I thought the question was "Where you from?" Not "What sports teams do you have where you live? Who plays there?"

Maybe I didn't get the memo that said random abuse was the new "In" thing to do on the internet... But, I just shrugged it off and went on playing. Of course, he kept running his mouth, trying to get a ruse out of all of us, yet we continued to ignore him. A couple minutes later, my buddy asked me, "What do you do? For work, I mean." All I said was, "Nothin. I raise my kids at home." Well I'll be damned if Mr "I love to run my mouth about everything because I'm on the internet, therefore I'm 10 feet tall and bulletproof" doesn't open his mouth again and just randomly say, "Bitch, I will slap the fuck out of you AND your kids!" That was it folks, he lured me into his trap... I got pissed off and started yelling back about him not knowing me and that I'd gladly give him my address if he wanted to try out his little idea... That was it for me, guys. I sat back for a second and cooled off a bit, muted his ass, and went about my gaming session.

I forgot to mention, that he said he was in "The Military." But he said it, like I OWED him some respect or something... Like, because he signed the contract, I owed him a lifetime of gratitude... :wtf: Some people, I guess... It takes all kinds...

So, my question to all of you is, what is the WORST case of internet idiocy you've ever run into? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

I was on Race Driver GR!D with a guy I talked with from Florida, And we made our own room, A poblic one so anyone could join, And a stupid ass backwards hillybilly bitch, Was dropping the N-bomb on him, And generally being a racist bitch. He was handling it well and pretty much ignoring her, While we was chatting.

Then she started calling me Dizzie Rascal, I'm not black, Or have a cockney accent, So where she got that I have no idea. I'm very upfront when someone craps on me for no reason, So I just called her everytime under the sun, Eventually, Everytime she opened her mouth, One of us would shout incest down the mic, She soon left, After threatening to get her husband to fly over to 'ol blighty, To kick my ass, I offered to pay for his flight.

I was on Race Driver GR!D with a guy I talked with from Florida, And we made our own room, A poblic one so anyone could join, And a stupid ass backwards hillybilly bitch, Was dropping the N-bomb on him, And generally being a racist bitch. He was handling it well and pretty much ignoring her, While we was chatting.

Then she started calling me Dizzie Rascal, I'm not black, Or have a cockney accent, So where she got that I have no idea. I'm very upfront when someone craps on me for no reason, So I just called her everytime under the sun, Eventually, Everytime she opened her mouth, One of us would shout incest down the mic, She soon left, After threatening to get her husband to fly over to 'ol blighty, To kick my ass, I offered to pay for his flight.

Owned...

I just got done playing "Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix" on the xbox 360. I was playing with some really cool buddies of mine and all of a sudden, some dude jumps in, and he's real quiet. Me and my buddies are just shootin the breeze, when all of a sudden this "new" guy starts running off at the mouth about "You kids are fuckin' garbage" and "Man, Fuck you kids, you ain't shit", blah blah blah... The usual kind of internet bs you hear from people over the internet all the time. We do our best to ignore him and for awhile, he stops. Suddenly, he singles me out... he asks "Where you from?" So I say, "Arizona." Straight to the point, I thought. Then, he starts going off about "What the fuck you got in Arizona? The Cardinals? They ain't shit. You got Shaquille on your fuckin' basketball team... What they gon' do? Why you talkin about Arizona like you all hard n shit?" :wtf: I thought the question was "Where you from?" Not "What sports teams do you have where you live? Who plays there?"

Maybe I didn't get the memo that said random abuse was the new "In" thing to do on the internet... But, I just shrugged it off and went on playing. Of course, he kept running his mouth, trying to get a ruse out of all of us, yet we continued to ignore him. A couple minutes later, my buddy asked me, "What do you do? For work, I mean." All I said was, "Nothin. I raise my kids at home." Well I'll be damned if Mr "I love to run my mouth about everything because I'm on the internet, therefore I'm 10 feet tall and bulletproof" doesn't open his mouth again and just randomly say, "Bitch, I will slap the fuck out of you AND your kids!" That was it folks, he lured me into his trap... I got pissed off and started yelling back about him not knowing me and that I'd gladly give him my address if he wanted to try out his little idea... That was it for me, guys. I sat back for a second and cooled off a bit, muted his ass, and went about my gaming session.

I forgot to mention, that he said he was in "The Military." But he said it, like I OWED him some respect or something... Like, because he signed the contract, I owed him a lifetime of gratitude... :wtf: Some people, I guess... It takes all kinds...

So, my question to all of you is, what is the WORST case of internet idiocy you've ever run into? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

ugggggghhh

*face palm*

ugggggghhh

*face palm*

I don't think he meant it the way it reads, or at least I hope not, I think he meant it in the way that the guy said it, as if the guy was better than him simply cause he was in the military, I'd like the think Gunnz respects the men and women of the military for all the do for the country, whether he agrees with the reasons we are in certain situations (like Iraq) or not

yea I know how he meant it. I was face palming the fucking idiot on the other end of the line who said it. people like that drive me fucking crazy, they make us look dumb as fuck

HOW long was it I was around here before I even mentioned what I did for a living?? a year and a half??? We are to be heard from, not seen. I fucking HATE people who run around talking about it, shouting it to the high heavens, and run around a shit ton of public places in uniform. It ruins any amount of prestige or mystique they we should/ are supposed to have. Little fucking glory ****es who want people to shower them with adoration. Shut your fucking mouth, nobody gives a fuck. Do your damn job.

can anyone tell this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine ?? :lmao:

Reactions: NSL
HOW long was it I was around here before I even mentioned what I did for a living?? a year and a half??? We are to be heard from, not seen. I fucking HATE people who run around talking about it, shouting it to the high heavens, and run around a shit ton of public places in uniform. It ruins any amount of prestige or mystique they we should/ are supposed to have. Little fucking glory ****es who want people to shower them with adoration. Shut your fucking mouth, nobody gives a fuck. Do your damn job.

can anyone tell this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine ?? :lmao:

Not in the slightest...

And yes, the way I meant what I said, was the fact that he said it in a way that made him sound like he WAS better than me, and the fact that he was in the Military, he DESERVED my respect, like I was obligated to praise and thank him.

I do respect the people in our military. I have family in various branches of the Military. I've lost a few friends in the current conflicts in Iraq/Afghanistan. I whole heartedly believe that these men and women give the ultimate sacrifice for what they believe. I wish death and suffering upon no person, but these people face it on a daily basis. But to brag about it and wish to be placed on a pedestal because of it? Give me a fucking break...
And like you said...It is, A JOB. Turns out, this dude is only a translator... Not a grunt or medic...A TRANSLATOR. I can speak 2 languages fluently also... PRAISE ME, BITCHES!:lmao:

exactly. generally the people who have say shit like that havent done shit as far as being in the actual bullshit of everything.

yeup. the people who have been heavily involved generally dont talk about it, becuase they would either not like to think about it, or hope to forget it entirely. both.

yeup. the people who have been heavily involved generally dont talk about it, becuase they would either not like to think about it, or hope to forget it entirely. both.

I had a lot of friends serve in Iraq and Afghanistan, and have only heard anything from two of them.

One was because he was home after 3 weeks, because he was shot in the leg, and lost it below the knee. The other was my best friend, who I've known more than half my life, and I made him tell me that he was fine (I hadn't talked to him the whole time there, and he was home a month before I heard from him).

As far as the rest, they came home in one piece, and that's all that mattered to me. If they wanna talk, I'm here if they need me, but I won't make someone talk about anything like that. I know I wouldn't.

I have never spoken of it, besides when asked questions, and some things, I wont speak about period. And thats the best way to go about things NSL. well done by you sir

I have never spoken of it, besides when asked questions, and some things, I wont speak about period. And thats the best way to go about things NSL. well done by you sir

I'm the first male in the history of my family to not be a Marine, and that's because of the car accident that separated my shoulder two weeks before my physical. By the time therapy was done, I was about to be a Dad. Different priorities at the time...

I've always been surrounded by friends and family that have served, and am very proud of them. I knew my dad served in Vietnam, and did Radio TelComm, and when I asked what it was like, he said he never got closer to the war than Tijuana, and my uncle called him out on it. I knew after that to just leave it alone...

yea my grandfather wa sin the bay of the pigs, and I asked him what it was like and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "oh, nothing" and didnt look up from his paper.

oooooooookKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy LOL

Working in hotels, we get a lot of military get-togethers and conferences, and I was talking to an Air Force Tech Sergeant, and he went on and on about everything he had done in his last tour in Afghanistan, and then the next day I was talking to someone else, who said that guy never even did a tour in Afghanistan...

I loathe people that think they need to do more than just be in the military to earn my, or anyone's, respect...

I'm sure some people think it will make a nice pick up line...story.

NorCal, I do have a question or two about the military.

I never said it was honorable. I just said that I'm sure that some people do it.

I see guys in bars around here try that, they come in a dressed in their military shit, and try to use it to their advantage, they also seem to find themselves involved in a lot of fights too, whether it be some other drunk douche starting shit with them, or them starting shit with the other random drunks, though I've always felt is was rather pathetic if a guy had to brag about something (job, car, house, money, etc.) in order to get the girl, if you can't get just being yourselves then it's either not meant to be, move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back