• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Interesting TNA WEEKEND

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
- Jeff Jarrett defeatd El Zorro to become the new AAA Heavyweight Champion at last night's TripleMania show in Mexico.

Other matches with TNA stars saw Sexy Star, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky & Mickie James beat Faby Apache, Lolita and Cynthia Moreno, Dr. Wagner Jr. defeat Rob Van Dam with the AAA Latin American Title on the line, Jack Evans & Extreme Tiger beat Mr. Anderson & Abyss with the AAA Tag Titles on the line.

- Robert Roode returning to action at Friday night's TNA live event in Toronto, Canada as Beer Money beat The British Invasion. Roode said he wasn't cleared to wrestle in the United States but this was Canada and his doctors here had cleared him. It was said that James Storm did most of the work in the match.

- Also at the Toronto live event, Scott Steiner defeated Matt Morgan in a Bound For Glory Series match, according to a fan.

The Saturday night live event in Buffalo, NY saw Matt Morgan beat The Pope and Gunner beat AJ Styles in Bound For Glory Series matches. It was announced to the fans at the show that both matches would be airing on Thursday's Impact Wrestling.

Thoughts?

just a fyi.sexy star is rosita.... Yea, double j winning a AAA title is kinda interesting...interested to see where this goes...w tna storyline and all. normally I wouldnt expect shit but now...hmmm..things could happen. Also, the fact that they're doing bfg series matches at house shows and airing them on impact is a killer idea. Maybe some chants will be edited but oh well...at least it's a match out of the impact zone

Wow. That was quick work. Though I am curious as to were is Jeff alligned. Last I recall, Zorro was a heel and working for Konnan and his foreign wrestlers. So it's kind of odd for a heel to take the title from another heel. Maybe after Destination X, Jeff will use his new World title for leverage and appear again in TNA.

just a fyi.sexy star is rosita....

don't know whee you get your information but you are Wrong! Sexy Star's real name is Dulce Maria Garcia Rivas
and Rosita's real name is Thea Megan Trinidad and is the real life cousing of Amazing Red.
so as you can see Sexy Star and Rosita ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!

now as for Doube J winning the AAA heavyweight title is strange..but then again he lost to Angle Thursday and was "forced" to move to mexico..so this i am sure is all part of that angle and after a few months he will either show up in TNA with the title or lose it and return

Sexy+Star-wrestling.jpg

Above is Sexy Star. She is obviously not Rosita, I think someone got mixed up with the fact that Sarita is known as Dark Angel in Mexico.

Overall, it makes sense that they played the Jarrett having to go to Mexico angle if they knew he was going to become Heavyweight Champion. I wonder how long until hes back and feuding with Angle again, to have their third "final match."

Also, in other news concerning the actual event I heard the main event versus El Mesias who was in TNA previously and LA Park was supposed to be brilliant. I hope to get the rip of the show tomorrow, should be good to watch.

This could also be the "in" for the AAA stars that was reportedly being worked on in the start of the year. With Jarrett king of AAA, he convinces El Zorro and co to come and get some revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back