Intercontinental Championship- Lost it's value again?

I don't think it's lost it's value, all those wrestler's have proven themself in some way. I do think it needs to change it's venue of Johnny Nitro/Shelton Benjamin/Carlito, maybe that'll change with Kane being No.1 contender for the title.

Dude the ic title as of late has been fine, Very much improved from say this time last year and what not. Johnny Nitro is doing a fine fine Job, He and Carlito and Benjamin are making people interested in that title again, Which is really good. There last few matches together have been very well done. The title will turn to shit again imo if kane wins at ss nitro needs to win and go on back to defending it against Benj and Carlito and bring in guys like Striker, Conway and some Faces to battle for it, Should get even better

If the IC title means so much, why isn't it being defended at SS and why hasn't it been defended at a Wrestlemania since WM 18?

erm...it doesnt need to be defended at every ppv to have value

Yeah i see where your coming from, But i rkn it should be the semi main event at most ppvs its the second most coverted belt. So i dunno

It should be at some dont get me wrong and i do think they need to use it more at ppvs because a triple threat ladder match Nitro vs Carlito vs Bengamin would have potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back