• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Injured TNA Star Returning Soon!

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Injured TNA star Davey Richards should be cleared to return to the ring next month following surgery he had earlier this year for a torn ACL.
That's a good news for the TNA roster which has a bunch of talented wrestlers now.

I guess that he returns and turns heel atttacking his Wolves' mate Eddie Edwards who is currently the TNA Heavyweight Champion. Or he could even cost Eddie the title.

A feud between Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards looks like inevitable and the title would be good as to enhance this feud.

Davey coming back and costing Eddie the Title sounds about right.

A feud between these two if booked properly would be gold for TNA, I would like to se them feud over the X-Division title at some stage during the feud, but obviously with Eddie being the World Champ it wouldn't do the feud any good having it relegated.

I can already hear KB grumbling about how much he hated the EE/DR feud in ROH, but given I haven't actually watched it, it's new to me, and I'm down to see it — the matches between the two would be great, and we've yet to see either Wolf turn heel in TNA. Given EE is the top face, it makes all the sense in the world to have Davey turn on him if he's returning.

Has there been any word if Richards will be working any Indy dates to close out the year or will he play it safe and wait until the Impact dates in January?

I'd like to see Richards in heel mode. Both he and Eddie have been the same characters going back to their ROH days. They are solid workers, and I've read how they put on a decent match if pitted against each other. If not that, then they'll likely have Davey compete for the X division belt, provided he doesn't play a factor into any of Eddie's title defenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back