Incredibly epic win.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, The Rock is rumored to be hosting the January 4th RAW in Dayton, Ohio.

I'm going to be 4 rows from the front, next to the commentary table.

I'm still marking out.

Here comes The Viper Sliiiiiiitheriiiing his way to the ring...:banghead: Have fun I guess although I could care less about someone who doesn't give a fuck about the business that made him.

Dewey is going to be there too. I asked him about possibly meeting up and getting pictures, bu he's afraid he'll seem like a pedo or something.

How about it, Kenny?

They went on sale a week or so ago. I don't know what's left, go check ticketmaster.

I'll meet up with you guys for ONE photo. Other than that, I'll be drinking my beers, yelling " OH MY!!!", "VINTAGE", and "NOT THIS WAY, DAMNIT!!!", and marking the FUCK out for Dwayne.

All in all, this is further proof that Ohio is the greatest of the 50 states.

No offense, but I don't want to meet up with you guys. Nothing personal. How confirmed is this regarding the Rock? It's currently the dealmaker/breaker for my tickets.

:(

It's not confirmed, it's being talked about backstage. I already ad my tickets, this just made it better.

if the rock is going to dayton, I'm making the 50 mile road trip. Why the Fuck is the Rock going to Dayton though?

Spud McKenzie getting into the Hall is awesome, even though I was hoping Paul O' My God Neil got in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back