Inaugural Brawl Preparation Thread...

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So in case you have no idea what this is basically I'm going to being matching up Wrestlezone Posters (most of whom volunteer) and putting them into a scripted (by me) Wrestling PPV. This thread will be used to announce matches, stipulations, title holders, whatever announcements I need to make regarding the show.

Oh and need I mention if more people don't sign up I will be picking random posters to have matches... which I will announce on here too.

The Current Roster Is:
Me
Jenks
Todd
Final Form Snyper (Snyper)
KB
SLY
hyourinmaru
Hugh G. Reaction
Awesome Miz
The Dark Knight Dynamite
Meeks
Mystery Mod

I'm extending the deadline to join till Thursday Night due to being busy and plan on having this show on the 18th simply because I'm in California from the 7th-12th.

Updates will happen randomly...

Roster Update
Me
Jenks
Todd
Final Form Snyper (Snyper)
KB
SLY
hyourinmaru
Hugh G. Reaction
Awesome Miz
The Dark Knight Dynamite
Meeks
Mystery Mod
Triple Naitch
The Replenished Artist

MAIN EVENT OF THE SHOW

Macios and Jenks (Prison Power) vs KB and Sly (The Administration).

Wrestlezone Forum Championship Match

Triple Naitch vs Snyper vs Bill Lesnar Falls Count AnywhereTriple Threat.

More To Be Announced Later

ANYONE MAY STILL JOIN

A lot more coming tomorrow... Been working on getting some draws and figured it out. Going to have a few special guest appearances.... Justin Labar for starters...

KB and Sly have creative control written into their contracts and you know those rat bastards will refuse to job. Just when you think you have them crushed, they will beat you with their finisher, the Edit Bomb!

RIGHT NOW... I WANNA CALL OUT TODD.

TODD. WHAT CAN I SAY NOW THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID. EVERYBODY KNOWS THE HISTORY BETWEEN YOU AND ME. PEOPLE HAVE CALLED IT ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE RIVALRIES IN THE HISTORY OF OUR BUSINESS, AND I SAY LET 'EM TALK.

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. WE LET THIS THING BLOW OUT OF PROPORTION FOR TOO LONG AND I KNEW ONE DAY IT WAS GOING TO COME TO AN END, WE BOTH NEED A RESOLUTION. SO NOW; WITH THE STING OF FISTS THAT YOU USED TO ATTACK ME FRESH IN MY HEAD, I SAY IT'S TIME.

BUT THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE LIKE ANY OTHER TIMES. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO STICK ME WHILE THE REF'S BACK IS TURNED. I SAY IF IT'S ONE LAST TIME, WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS SO NOBODY LEAVES PREMATURELY. IF I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT, I'M GONNA DO IT.... IN A STEEL CAGE!!

I WARN YOU THOUGH, I'M NOT WAITIN' AROUND FOR AN ANSWER. IF I DON'T HEAR WHAT I WANNA HEAR, I'M COMIN' FOR YOU JIGGER. THE CLOCK'S TICKIN'...

KB and Sly have creative control written into their contracts and you know those rat bastards will refuse to job. Just when you think you have them crushed, they will beat you with their finisher, the Edit Bomb!

Think of this as The Rock and Cena (Admins) vs DX (Prisoners)... More then meets the eye. The ending i've had planned for a while.

RIGHT NOW... I WANNA CALL OUT TODD.

TODD. WHAT CAN I SAY NOW THAT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN SAID. EVERYBODY KNOWS THE HISTORY BETWEEN YOU AND ME. PEOPLE HAVE CALLED IT ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE RIVALRIES IN THE HISTORY OF OUR BUSINESS, AND I SAY LET 'EM TALK.

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. WE LET THIS THING BLOW OUT OF PROPORTION FOR TOO LONG AND I KNEW ONE DAY IT WAS GOING TO COME TO AN END, WE BOTH NEED A RESOLUTION. SO NOW; WITH THE STING OF FISTS THAT YOU USED TO ATTACK ME FRESH IN MY HEAD, I SAY IT'S TIME.

BUT THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE LIKE ANY OTHER TIMES. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO STICK ME WHILE THE REF'S BACK IS TURNED. I SAY IF IT'S ONE LAST TIME, WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS SO NOBODY LEAVES PREMATURELY. IF I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT, I'M GONNA DO IT.... IN A STEEL CAGE!!

I WARN YOU THOUGH, I'M NOT WAITIN' AROUND FOR AN ANSWER. IF I DON'T HEAR WHAT I WANNA HEAR, I'M COMIN' FOR YOU JIGGER. THE CLOCK'S TICKIN'...

IT'S ON TODD VS REPLENISHED ARTIST in a PRISON CAGE MATCH!

IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE CARD

MAIN EVENT
Macios and Jenks (Prison Power) vs KB and Sly (The Administration).

Wrestlezone Forum Championship Match

Triple Naitch vs Snyper vs Bill Lesnar Falls Count Anywhere Triple Threat.

PRISON CAGE MATCH
Replenished Artist vs Todd

NO DQ
Meeks vs Mystery Opponent (Mod)

Classic 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Match

Team Wrestlezone Forums

Hyourinmaru
Hugh G. Reaction
Awesome Miz
The Dark Knight Dynamite
(Mystery Partner)

vs

Justin Labar
Josh Isenburg
Chris Cash
HGR
Mark Madden

It's Rection damnit! RECTION!

Well I'm glad I'll be able to up against LaBar. Bitch keeps deleting my comments on the main page. Well LaBar you won't be able to hide from me. I bet on hearing this news your hairine receded another two inches. Well expect it to recede a lot more because I'm gonna slap the piss out of you, you balding bastard! See you at the Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back