In This Case - - MORE is MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShepFoLife

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
What's up IWC......Is there a reason the "Latest Discussions" section on WrestleZone's homepage has only been showing about half of the Threads it used to?

I've noticed this change within the past week. I'm thinking either the webmasters or whoever wanted to have more of a consolidated look or there hasn't been much discussion going on in the forums.

I know it's a pointless question, but for the record I preferred when more threads were listed. Now I have to go through each forum before I leave the site cause I don't want to miss anything good.

Any Ideas?

1) If you have a question about the main page, you need to take it up with the main page. Those of us who run the forums have nothing to do with the main page.

2) The only reason I'm not giving you a spam infraction for this is because you did ask a legitimate forum question after, and I'm feeling nice. Instead of going through each forum, if you look at the Navigational Bar at the top of the page, where it says "UserCP, Forum Jump, FAQ" etc., there's a link that says "New Posts". If you click that link, you can see every thread that has been posted in since you're last visit. Saves a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back