In the Midst of all the CM Punk flurry...

911 JP

Love the sig!
Everyone has forgotten about Punks newest accomplishments. Did you know???

-Punk is the second WWE triple crown champion (after Kane) Winning all three WWE World Titles.

-He is a Six Time World Champion. ROH (1), WWE (1), ECW (1), World Heavyweight (3).

-He has won a total of 10 championships.

-And he is the only WWE Superstar to have won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match twice, and the only person to have won it at two consecutive Wrestlemanias in a row!

In conclusion he has one very impressive pro wrestling resume.

You people are forgetting the huge deal they made about Big Show being the first guy to win all three belts in his run in ECW. They had a t-shirt and everything.

I think the more impressive Punk fact is that he was the fastest Grand Slam Champion in WWE history.

But he never won the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. He needs that to be a big shot 'round my neck of the woods.

Yeah Big Show has also won all three world championships. It was with WCW, but it technically is the same damn title. Though if you keep it to WWE standards then yes Punk and Kane are the only two. Either way, impressive feats.

I've been thinking, what does the IWC think about changing the word "God" to "CM Punk"?
I would love to see everyone saying!!

"Oh CM Punk!" instead of "Oh God!!"
"CM Punk bless you" instead of "God bless you"
"OMCP" instead of "OMG"
"For CM Punk sake" instead of "For God sake"

What you think??? :lmao:

I've been thinking, what does the IWC think about changing the word "God" to "CM Punk"?

"OMCP" instead of "OMG"

You're a moron.

Everyone has forgotten about Punks newest accomplishments. Did you know???

-Punk is the second WWE triple crown champion (after Kane) Winning all three WWE World Titles.

-He is a Six Time World Champion. ROH (1), WWE (1), ECW (1), World Heavyweight (3).

-He has won a total of 10 championships.

-And he is the only WWE Superstar to have won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match twice, and the only person to have won it at two consecutive Wrestlemanias in a row!

In conclusion he has one very impressive pro wrestling resume.

I think the more impressive Punk fact is that he was the fastest Grand Slam Champion in WWE history.
Just imagine what Punk could have done if the WWE had ever pushed the guy! Damn that WWE for never giving Punk a chance.

:suspic:

"OMCP" instead of "OMG"

Leave the bolded parts out. It doesn't sound right saying "oh my CM Punk!" "Oh my Punk!" sounds better.

Punk isn't a Grand Slam Champion, to be a Grand Slam Champion you have to win the European/Hardcore belts when they existed, it's an exclusive club. The only people remaining who can be a Grand Slam Champion are:
Big Show (IC)
Undertaker (IC - Unlikely to happen)
Goldust (World/WWE)
William Regal (World/WWE)
Mark Henry (World/WWE, IC, Tag)
R-Truth (World/WWE, IC, Tag - he won the Hardcore title during his K-Kwik days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back