• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In PG Era Wrestling Can Still Be Funny

Wrath

Pre-Show Stalwart
Since the draft everyone can agree with me that SD is the superior shows. SD matches has been the main event of the PPVs for 3-4 consecutive monthes. RAW on the other hand has been criticised for it's stale main event scene and for very long comedy segments. I was bored and tired of seeing those fucking boring Hornswoggle matches,stupid guest host segments,nonsense things on the show. I just thought we will never see good comedy in PG era ever again.

But I changed my mind after I watched 10th anniversary of SD. The last friday on SD there were only three matches and too many long segments which had comedy. None of the segments were serious. Actually I find some of the segments really funny at least it put a smile on my face. Except The Rock's promo all of those segments were normal for PG era and they were quite funny. I even laughed while watching wrestling after a long time. There were too many comedy segments,not many matches as opposed to other SD shows but it was still a very good show.

I think that the problem is not PG era. The problem is current writers who just put very stupid and boring comedy segments which is only for kids but on last SD even adults were laughing with children. I think that we don't need ass and sexual jokes to laugh if writers try to book shows for not only children I think we can still entertain by all those segments.

As far as I'm concerned the entire "celebration" backstage during Smackdown was completely uncalled for, and absolute garbage. The only saving grace was CM Punks great promo he cut in the middle of the Show. The rest of the show as a let down.

The Rock's promo was overrated, it was interesting for the first 2 minutes, but the rest of it was the reason I don't want to see the Rock return.

WWE needs to leave the comedy to people who are funny, because its always cheesy and sucks when they do it themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back