• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...In My Pants!

Merwin

STICK RPG 2 YAY!
I have a way to Have fun with a Song's Name

Say the Song name Then Say in ny pants

Examples

Must of done something Right in my pants
The reason in my Pants
Firefly in my pants
the Middle In my Pants

So post some

it's supposed to be add the words "in bed" to Church Hymns. THAT'S funny. Who cares about making normal pop song titles funnier?

yeah it is, because a good portion of the Christian Hymns have "Jesus" in the title, and adding "In Bed" makes the innuendo about Jesus doing stuff, which is funnier then random ones.

Always In my pants
I shot the sherif in my pants
Slat ka mala (Sweet little one) in my Pants
Lovefurypassion energy
Remedy in my Pants
My band in my pant's
Hailwes revenge in my pants

Pants on the Ground in My Pants.

Yeah...the adding 'in my pants' after a song title doesn't seem to work in every case. Like "Hey Macarena...in my pants" you'd be like :confused:

or "Get down with the sickness.....in my pants" so does that mean you have an STD??

or if you sing the song by Eminem "I'm not afraid...in my pants"

or the song "Islands in the stream...that is what we are...we can rely on each other...in my pants.."

or the Gambler song "You've gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold em, there'll be time enough for stealing, when the dealing's done...in my pants..."

I'd say stick to adding "In my pants" after your fortune cookie.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2543189 said:
Church Hymn=Psalm 91 in bed.

fortune cookie=Your lucky numbers are 13,47,98,124, in my pants.

I don't get it.

One of the fortune cookies I had said "Expect a well traveled road with many surprises ahead" - - - -in bed....:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back