Impact Wrestling's OTT Platform Not Secure

wewanttables

Pre-Show Stalwart
According to SEScoop, people have noticed that Impact Wrestling's over the top platform, Global Wrestling Network, appears to not be secure. This may put the credit card information of those who subscribe at risk. I wanted to make sure this was posted on wrestlezone, in case this news is as they are reporting.

I've been in the Google play store today and no GWN app.

That could put a couple dozen credit cards at risk.

If this is actually the case, I'd imagine they're going to have to pull it from all the stores until that issue is resolved. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen, otherwise.

I signed on but most of the content is behind a paywall and no classic Impacts from 2004-half of 2016

When I got the WWE Network (since day 1, Uce!!), I started watching the WWE, WCW, and ECW pay per views in chronological order. I liked seeing a Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainer appear in one company and then appear in another company the following month, sometimes the following week or two. I would have subscribed to the Global Wrestling Network a couple of years ago, when I was between Taboo Tuesday 2004 and Survivor Series 2004. I have since watched all of the pay per views on the WWE Network, and now I’m watching every Saturday Night’s Main Event and every Clash Of The Champions in chronological order. Currently I’m at the end of 1993, in case anyone was wondering.

I have read that there are issues with the GWN in regards to credit card information. I think I’m going to have to pass on this, at least until I’ve seen everything I want to see on the WWE Network catalog. Afterwards, I may alternate between the WWE Network and the Global Wrestling Network, if the GWN can get their $#!+ together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back