IMPACT Wrestling LD for 2/2/16 — No Clever Title This Week

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for FEB 2 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

ANGLE v. WRONG HARDY

impact_020216-1.jpg

Think we could get a fan petition going to get Kong to choke Wrong Hardy next?

————————————————————

HARDCORE WHY?

impact_020216-2.jpg

What's the purpose of this?

————————————————————

BIG BITCH #3

impact_020216-3.jpg

Are these matches being picked out of a hat?

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

Is Matt Hardy really that bad. I know he's not as interesting as Jeff but he's perfectly serviceable

Also I'd rather Crazy Steve and Bram were in a tag team

Yes people: the World Title scene is now about Matt Hardy, an injured Jeff Hardy, and Eric Young. This is the story that is supposed to draw us all in.

HOKEY SMOKE IT'S AN HONEST TO GOODNESS MULTI MAN BATTLE WITH PEOPLE WHO ONLY HAVE LOOSE CONNECTIONS AT BEST!!! WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THESE IN WEEKS!!!

Is Ken Anderson hurt or something? I feel like he should be a bigger part of the show but it seems like he's never there

It's nice that Lashley is getting a story but wouldn't it be nice to have him near the World Title instead of.....well anyone near it really?

"Out with the old, in with the new" what a novel idea, something this company as whole should really take into consideration.

Sorry I must've tuned out when they were explaining the rules, so Hardcore War is basically Lethal Lockdown minus the cage?

Can somebody force Brodus to start wearing new wrestling gear, preferably something that doesn't make him look like a giant bearded baby in a onesie.

Mike Bennett is pretty much the biggest reason I still suffer through this shit show, wish they'd have him actually wrestle more though

I was actually looking forward to this week's show. And it jumped off a cliff. Dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back