Impact Commercials & Post-Show?

Hey everyone I was checking out TNA's youtube page and noticed for some time now they have been running live streams on youtube on Thursdays and whenever Impact hits a commercial break Borash will be on the live stream interviewing someone, usually people who have just had matches or whatever. Then after Impact is done Borash and SoCal Val will do a 20 minute or so post show again interviewing people and also answering questions people tweet or put in the chatroom (impactwrestling.com's own chatroom or something).

So people can watch this instead of the commercials. I'm surprised TNA would do this, I mean TV is all about advertising wouldn't Spike be annoyed? It looks to be a one man show as Borash is all by himself, camera quality is pretty bad my guess is he's using his laptop's webcam.

Now I've looked at one or two of the postshows. you can find the occasional gem in there, this time from of course, Kaz and Daniels!
[YOUTUBE]?v=fq4tk6tfJsY[/YOUTUBE]

Start at 1:50. Daniels calls Hogan Thunderlips and Rip.The way they slate other tag teams. Truth and Kofi (Daniels calls them "Truth and Coffee" lol) The Birscoes and The Usos is hilarious!

So guys I'm curious to know do you ever watch these streams during commercial breaks and do you ever watch the post show? What do you think of TNA doing this?

missed 2 post shows but always have laptop open during commercials. the feed is from is from youtube but you can watch it from tna's site or their twitter. Val pops in and out from both post show and during commercial breaks

I remember WWE doing the commercial thing on their website. I think that was years ago when they where with Spike too. I think Spike got upset about WWE doing it too didn't they?

I haven't seen all of them, but I think is a pretty cool thing. It does seem like TNA tries to do things outside the box which is good for them, and who knows maybe something they do differently will really catch on. I wouldn't be surprised if Spike gets angry at this though and encourages them not to do it anymore. The advertisers can't be to happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back