• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm wondering....

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
How do you make mod/admin here?

I mean, what's the process in becoming one, and how are you eligble to become one?

As a new guy, I'm just wondering.

Basically what he said. Another thing I'd say is stay out of the bar room at first, and start in the wrestling secitons. It really does work.

Basically what he said. Another thing I'd say is stay out of the bar room at first, and start in the wrestling secitons. It really does work.

Well, I consistently post in both, and feel I am a good wrestling poster, at least for a rook, so to say. But I know there are posters with more experience and more knowledge than me (TM, KB, Norcal, Monkey, Tenta 4 HOF, 48.7, and many many others, sorry if I forgot you), and am open to any suggestions to further my posting.

That and you've posted more wrestling. I have far more respect for people that post in both areas than bar flies. And the lack of douchebaggery helps too.

Pretty much what CM said, I think. They just go by who's highest on the rep list. Then they move on to most popular, most Wrestlezoners on msn, etc.

That and you've posted more wrestling. I have far more respect for people that post in both areas than bar flies. And the lack of douchebaggery helps too.

So, this is why you no longer like me? I don't post wrestling?

I don't watch anymore, so I rarely even wander into those sections...

Serious suggestion to those wishing to be mods - try not to change your name a whole lot. It helps if we remember who you are. If you do change your name to "keep it fresh," make sure you have a way of letting us remember it's you. Like Tdigle - he always keeps his original name in his name changes, so we now it's him. If you post great under one name, change it, and still post great, we think it's two different people. I didn't change my name until after I was an admin, and even then I just added "General" to the front of it.

Pretty much what CM said, I think. They just go by who's highest on the rep list. Then they move on to most popular, most Wrestlezoners on msn, etc.

...He was being facetious Jane. Right over your head, huh?

Rep has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a mod. I was a mod here within 2 and a half months of joining and had very little rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back