I'm watching Glee

Yeah, it was well acted. I won't watch Bradley Whitford on Maher's show, because it makes me hate Josh Lyman.

Plus, the three blondes, Emily Procter, Mary McCormack, and Kristen Chenweth make it worthwhile. The Republicans on that show always outsmart the democrats.

Ainsley Hayes kills Sam Seaborn, Cliff Cowley tricks Donna Moss, beat Josh Lyman, and then grows a soft spot and it is only with his help that the dems can pass stem cell legislation is season seven, Speaker Hathley kills that entire staff, President Walken is impressive.

Leo was my favorite character. He is a traditional democrat, not a tax and spend democrat that we see today in congress. He wants a strong military. He wants to expand social programs by *gasp* efficiently using money instead of raising taxes.

To be honest, if Jed Bartlett were real, I would vote deomocrat for President. Like I said, Clinton with a conscience. And you know that I liked Clinton, a lot.

OMBeyonce,
Why do I even bother. Seriously you dudes know more about wrestling, hick stuff, old school music, politics, movies, ect ect ect...But when it comes to the world of mainstream music, NO! Beyonce is one of the best of the generation, it sucks if you don't like her, cuz she's going to be around for a long time!

Fuck you all!

Did you not read where I said I like her and I'm just giving you some shit because it gets under your skin?

Yeah, it was well acted. I won't watch Bradley Whitford on Maher's show, because it makes me hate Josh Lyman.

Plus, the three blondes, Emily Procter, Mary McCormack, and Kristen Chenweth make it worthwhile. The Republicans on that show always outsmart the democrats.

Ainsley Hayes kills Sam Seaborn, Cliff Cowley tricks Donna Moss, beat Josh Lyman, and then grows a soft spot and it is only with his help that the dems can pass stem cell legislation is season seven, Speaker Hathley kills that entire staff, President Walken is impressive.

Leo was my favorite character. He is a traditional democrat, not a tax and spend democrat that we see today in congress. He wants a strong military. He wants to expand social programs by *gasp* efficiently using money instead of raising taxes.

To be honest, if Jed Bartlett were real, I would vote deomocrat for President. Like I said, Clinton with a conscience. And you know that I liked Clinton, a lot.

The show was better with Rob Lowe. I would give it a 10 with Lowe, a 9.5 with Joshua Malina and a 9 after Aaron Sorkin stopped writing late in season six.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back