I'm watching Glee

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
and they're singing a Carrie Underwood song.

Awesome.

Last week they did Beyonce, this week Carrie. And, as we all know, every episode of a show is more important that the last. This, of course, proves that Carrie Underwood is better than Beyonce.

I don't know why I keep watching this show. Every time they start singing I question why I'm watching this show, but then a drunken lush gives a gay kid some vintage Muscle magazines, and I had a good chuckle.

This show is strangely entertaining. The lead girl on the show is ridiculously hot.

I don't know why I watch it. I have it set to record on my DVR and I am so scared someone is going to see that it is there, but I can't help myself.

Glee, I can't quit you.

:lmao:

Yeah sometimes I feel embarrassed when I've got some friends over and am going through my DVR, and there's stuff like Glee on there.

You watching TUF FTS? Is it just me, or had Kimbo come off as a really down-to-earth and respectful guy thus far? This is the opposite of everything I've seen/heard from him before.

Did I ever tell you about meeting him?

I was eating at the Macaroni Grill the day before his first professional fight here in Corpus Christi. and he came in with Bas Ruten and a couple of the guys from the Bang Bus, or whatever Reality Kings was doing at the time. I have a picture with him somewhere, I need to find it. He's fucking huge. He's also one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Yep, that's right. FTS is the king of running into B-List celebs.

Love Glee :)!
And good news about Carrie! Her new single jumped from #96 to #11 on the Hot 100! Pretty good, (i mean Beyonce's first single from her 3rd album went to #3 after released to Itunes)but we all know Carrie doesn't have that kind of power :S

Wow, so what you're saying is that Beyonce, who is a pop singer, does better on the POP charts than a country singer? Crazy how that works. Barry Bonds was better at baseball than Michael Jordan was. Who is the more iconic athlete?

I could care less about either of their music, but I'd say Beyonce is pretty clearly the more talented of the two. I definitely think Carrie is hotter though.

Meh...I think Beyonce is only OK. I think Carrie has a much bigger vocal range.

Put them on the same song and listen. I know it will sound like Beyonce is better because she'll constantly improvise and vibratto, but the actual singing part, no way.

Every critic known to man, and even most Carrie stans admit that Bee is more talented. Your letting your dick do the listening, for shame. And the HOT 100, is an all genre chart, and ITunes is all about downloads but no I'm not surprised Bee is doing better. Beyonce is an icon(just named Billboards artsit of the decade she joins the likes of MJ, Janet, Beatles, Elvis, and Mariah).

Carrie's good at belting, but she could never reach the high notes Bee can! But again your letting your penis do the thinking, typical straight boy(stereotypical...yes). Not to mention she can dance, she co writes/produces all her stuff, she's pretty much the most talented "diva" in the game right now(there's a reason why Rolling Stones & Slant Magazine both have said "Beyonce is the closest thing we have to another MJ".

The End....

I don't know about that FTS, few vocalists have the range that Beyonce does. She's incredibly talented.

All a matter of personal taste really. Personally I'm not a fan of either (don't murder me M_F!), but they're both definitely really talented.

Every critic known to man, and even most Carrie stans admit that Bee is more talented. Your letting your dick do the listening, for shame. And the HOT 100, is an all genre chart, and ITunes is all about downloads but no I'm not surprised Bee is doing better. Beyonce is an icon(just named Billboards artsit of the decade she joins the likes of MJ, Janet, Beatles, Elvis, and Mariah).

Carrie's good at belting, but she could never reach the high notes Bee can! But again your letting your penis do the thinking, typical straight boy(stereotypical...yes).

The End....

I get one free gay stereotype with M_F!!!

You all witnessed this.

Yep Soulja Boy got a #1, so did Carrie, but Beyonce has 5(the most #1's this decade for a girl). And that doesn't include DC3. And unlike Soulja Boy, Beyonce is a critics darling too. She has mega sales, tours, hits and also has the industry respect.

Again, Beyonce is a world wide star, big critical acclaim has huge tours, huge selling albums, #1 songs, makes 80 mill a year, #1 movies, and is a icon, I'm pretty content!

Yep Soulja Boy got a #1, so did Carrie, but Beyonce has 5(the most #1's this decade for a girl). And that doesn't include DC3. And unlike Soulja Boy, Beyonce is a critics darling too. She has mega sales, tours, hits and also has the industry respect.

Again, Beyonce is a world wide star, big critical acclaim has huge tours, huge selling albums, #1 songs, makes 80 mill a year, #1 movies, and is a icon, I'm pretty content!

The point FTS is trying to make though, M_F, is that making #1 on a chart that fucking Soulja Boy made #1 on isn't much of an accomplishment. I'm inclined to agree with him.

So, the same critics who bash all country no matter what like a POP star better? OK.

because she's a fucking POP singer. It's POP. POPular music. Carrie's ability to sell that many records and win that many awards as a COUNTRY singer is a bigger deal than anything Beyonce could ever do. She is more famous for marrying Jay-Z than anything else. And Single Ladies is the single most annoying song ever made. And the video sucked.

I do like that To the left song though.

Eh, let's not be too hyperbolic here M_F, Beyonce isn't exactly a great actress and all of her movies have been pretty bad. Really, really bad.

You're kind of exaggerating her critical acclaim too, her last album is at 62/100 on Metacritic. Not exactly stellar.

Eh, let's not be too hyperbolic here M_F, Beyonce isn't exactly a great actress and all of her movies have been pretty bad. Really, really bad.

You're kind of exaggerating her critical acclaim too, her last album is at 62/100 on Metacritic. Not exactly stellar.

This, all of this.

Pour me a nice big glass of your bathwater, sir.

Look at it this way. Carrie Underwood beat George Strait for CMA Entertainer of the Year. He wins that award when he doesn't even put out albums. It would be like Beyonce beating Michael Jackson. That shit ain't happening.

Now George Strait, there's someone who's hardcore overrated.

Glee is entertaining. my family likes that pretty much every character has a dark side to them, but sometimes their mean streaks come too far out of left field for me.

I love Kristen Chenoweth. I wanted to see Wicked just to see her.

kristin-chenoweth004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back