I'm really mad right now.

ROCKY VS CENA OMG

Dark Match Winner
After watching the legendary return of Grandmaster Sexay I went to find his avatar and found nothing. I did find a semi-funny avatar and chose it. Grandmaster Sexay was one of the biggest stars when he was in too cool. I'm just really mad right now.

In case you didn't figure it out by now Sly is the one who puts all the avatars up for us to use.

Calls me a kike via blue/grey rep, and takes Adolph Hitler as his avatar. Fucking anti-semite pile of shit.

You should report that to a G-Mod or Admin because prejudicial remarks are not allowed, even via rep.

You should report that to a G-Mod or Admin because prejudicial remarks are not allowed, even via rep.

Can't bring myself to do it. Plus, it happened over a week ago (at least), and I've brought it up like three times. Just wouldn't feel right reporting the guy. His few extra chromosomes are punishment enough.

Still, he is not the sort of person that we would want around these parts, if he is going to post that sort of thing to other posters.

Sly's a funny motherfukcer no matter what he does Crock, I thought you knew that.

In case you didn't figure it out by now Sly is the one who puts all the avatars up for us to use.

Could you possibly kiss Sly's ass any harder?

Watch it sir I have a ******ed cousin. You are insulting my family. I will layeth the smacketh down on your candy ass.

Hate to break it to you but you ARE the ******ed cousin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back