I'm positive there isn't a single public restroom

So Razor, what you're saying is that if two guys left the stall at the same time, and you can assume something homosexual happened, you would just shrug it off and go and do your buisness? I don't think so.

Yes. Two guys fucking doesn't mean I can't take a shit. Nor does it mean that the evil Gay virus has infested the stall, making anyone who uses it subsequently gay. I know I like the vagina, someone fucking in the stall I'm about to take a shit in doesn't change that fact.

And Razor, what library is it your going to?

The University of Arkansas library. The first floor bathroom is infamous for gay sex trists after hours, and if I'm down there studying on the bean bags I'm not going to trek upstairs for a bathroom just because a guy might be getting some head in the last stall.

Yes. Two guys fucking doesn't mean I can't take a shit. Nor does it mean that the evil Gay virus has infested the stall, making anyone who uses it subsequently gay. I know I like the vagina, someone fucking in the stall I'm about to take a shit in doesn't change that fact.

The University of Arkansas library. The first floor bathroom is infamous for gay sex trists after hours, and if I'm down there studying on the bean bags I'm not going to trek upstairs for a bathroom just because a guy might be getting some head in the last stall.

Oh. Oh. You were serious.

If i gotta take a grumpy and there's two dudes fucking in the stall next to me, i'm probably going to take the shit. It would be far less comfortable holding it in then to hear dudes fucking for a couple minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back