I'm positive there isn't a single public restroom

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
that doesn't have a caca floating in every toilet. If there is I have not found it. I refrain from using public facilities whenever possible, but when I have there has always been a poop floating in the toilet already. Even urinals half the damn time have shit in it. Is it just me and my bad luck?

Bad luck, mate. Most of the public toilets I've been to are nice and clean.

Except the ones in my school here. Those are disgusting.

The ones in my school are either

A) Full of shit

B) Full of drugs

It's usually shit but it's always a surprise.

The worst experience was in Baltimore when I was waiting for the only stall in the store and two guys came out of the stall. I held it in.

The worst experience was in Baltimore when I was waiting for the only stall in the store and two guys came out of the stall. I held it in.

Ha.

Me and some friends had just gotten out of a movie and all had to piss.We walked into the restroom and there was an old dude in there, probably 60 or so, standing in the middle of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles, pulling on his penis. Nobody said anything, we just walked out. What are you supposed to say in a situation like that? How good was your movie?

that doesn't have a caca floating in every toilet. If there is I have not found it. I refrain from using public facilities whenever possible, but when I have there has always been a poop floating in the toilet already. Even urinals half the damn time have shit in it. Is it just me and my bad luck?

So, then, the one in your restaurant.

:lmao:

Usually when I find the drunk I mess with them. When they're old and naked. That's either really drunk or disturbed

Man I work for a retail store, and sometimes my job entails cleaning/checking the washrooms/bathrooms, and man, the " caca " as you called it, doesn't end up in the toilet for some reason, but somehow on the walls of the stalls and even on the actual walls themselves, and not just in the men's, but also in the women's.

Who the hell walks into the restroom and thinks "Garsh, It would be real funny if I shat on the wall. I might just do that." Natural selection has failed us.

Who the hell walks into the restroom and thinks "Garsh, It would be real funny if I shat on the wall. I might just do that." Natural selection has failed us.

Not to mention you would need supplies if you don't plan on getting caught. It would be VERY easy to get caught...gloves, mask, a painters jumpsuit, a whole set of tools. It's really a whole to do.

One of my female friends went on a rant about that the other day. I find it amusing that many times the guy's bathroom is cleaner than the girl's when the stereotype is the other way around.

I walked in a public restroom once and found some guy giving was giving another one a blow job I ran out as soon as I went in. I couldn't take a shit.

Yeah people are stupid.

"Hee hee, haw haw, i'd bet i get sum serious lulz if i wrote my name in shit on this wall"

Fucking doofuses.

Some of you guys are quite homophobic. If I were that afraid of gay sex I couldn't go into the bathroom in the Library after, say, 8pm.

So Razor, what you're saying is that if two guys left the stall at the same time, and you can assume something homosexual happened, you would just shrug it off and go and do your buisness? I don't think so.

Had a customer come in the other day, use the rest room, then while I was cashing out his order, he asked (with a straight face): "Hey, man, that sign back there that says you must wash hands, is that for everybody, or just you's guys in the kitchen?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back