• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm off to Lunch Duty

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
So, I'm off to lunch duty, where I monitor junior high kids, and then high school kids while they eat, to make sure they don't get in fights or throw food or otherwise act like idiots. I also get to eat lunch myself, so I have to decide what I want finally.

I'm going to be gone for a little while, so use this thread to talk about me behind my back while I'm gone.

Back in the days when the pussy teacher would do lunch duty, we would take advantage and people would start throwing fists from trash talk earlier in the morning..

Fun times....fun times...

That Sly, he sure is a moron. Guy doesn't even know hes being pwned by the majority of the forum with his outlandish remarks on swearing.

Poor sap doesn't even know how to pick a fast food joint over school food. Personally, I don't know how the guy ties his own fucking shoes in the morning without a step by step guide.

EDIT: Oh shit, hes still online.

Back in the days when the pussy teacher would do lunch duty, we would take advantage and people would start throwing fists from trash talk earlier in the morning..

Fun times....fun times...

You had a teacher that taught you about pussy?

Poor kids, they actually have a teacher on lunch duty. All the teachers in my school do is stand on chairs and eat their lunch... not normal, but whatever.

Flames Out
Dragon

Really?

I always use my left.

I'm left handed, so thats the one I use too.

Sometimes I like to switch it up. I'll sit on my right hand for about 30 minutes to an hour, numb it nice and good then go to town.. then I'll get pissed off cause they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back