I'm not going to be so easy to give out green rep anymore.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Since no one ever reps me for my posts, I'm going to start protesting against green repping people unless the post really blows me away. Then people will want to EARN my green rep like I try to do everyday from everyone else.

And now you know dat.

Indeed I did. and you deserved it, since you post great stuff. But from here on I'm going to be a hard-ass when it comes to repping people.

Earn it, motherfuckers.

You know what, I'm officially announcing my hatred for Doc and CH David. I hope they fall off a cliff and land in a pool of smelly poop.

Dude, you're like 6 years old. My band plays where there's a drinking age, friend.

Well, D-Man, I hope you fall off a plateau into a pile of elephant shit.

:bringit:

How difficult is this for you to do? Is this easy to pick on your little e-brother? I think it is, for now at least.

Since no one ever reps me for my posts, I'm going to start protesting against green repping people unless the post really blows me away. Then people will want to EARN my green rep like I try to do everyday from everyone else.

And now you know dat.

Check out some of my non-spam posts then, especially my debates. I'm surprised I haven't gotten much rep for some of them.

If you can lace them standing up, otherwise D-Manlove might Mountain Dew you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back