• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm leaving... Again...

Derf

O.M.G.
As many of you know, my computer is a peice of crap now, because the hard drive is screwy. Tomorrow morning, after I cash my paycheck, I'm doing what should have been done months ago, taking my computer to the local computer shop and having it fixed. I don't know how long it will take to fix, hopefully not to long, but I will be offline for sure for a few days anyways.

On the flip side, for those that have noticed I havn't been online much lately, once my internet is better, I'll be online tons more, and I'll be able to do more things I couldn't before, including, but not limited to, helping Klunder in Survivor. So don't miss me to much, it shouldn't be more than a week.

Derf, you're the Terry Funk of WZ.. you leave more than you stay. :( Can't say much lately, I seem to be doing the same thing.

Derf, you're the Terry Funk of WZ.. you leave more than you stay. :( Can't say much lately, I seem to be doing the same thing.

Hahaha Irony... I just got back from the computer repair shop... They told me it's $30 just to find out whats wrong with my computer, then $50 an hour to fix it, and I don't even know how long it'll take. So at a minimum of $80+, I'm gonna pass on fixing the computer, it's not worth that much money alone. I'm gonna go buy a PS3 and just use the internet function on that baby. So that means that for the next few weeks, I'll be online just as much as I have been for the past month or so.

But the ps3 will be pretty difficult to use for posting on forums. Takes way longer than on computer, ive tried and i get too annoyed with it. Good luck anyway.

oh if you got a keyboard for it then yeh it should be sweet, i had to work with it with just the controller. Hell of a job it was..

PS3 works just as well as long as I have a keyboard for it. The only time my computer restarts is when I'm on Internet Explorer. If I'm not on that, my computer is dandy, maybe a little slow, but no problems.

Dont use IE, get Firefox

Do I go to google using Inernet Explorer? lol T'was a joke. No, with the shit on my computer, I'm gonna hold back from downloading anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back