I'm I the only one who feels like...

Isn't Bobby heenan on his death bead? If so then yes. This is just the sort of tasteless shit WWE has been missing. You could have him as the third announcer. Cole would ask him questions, Heenan would gurgle and Cole would say ''Great point there Brain''.

WTF are you guys all serious? Michael Cole is the best announcer out of Raw and Smackdown because he is the only one that can remember everything. I will say what tazz/JR/Lawler do every night at least twice, "Oh and Cody Rhodes hits a spinebuster, oops my bad it was Batista" or "Did you just see that, HHH hit a mega DDT on Big Show ( Cole will then tell them that they amde a mistake saying that it was actualyl a suplex)". Yes I know they don't make those big of mistakes but they do make alot of mistakes. Like at Survivor Series 2006, JR called HBK and Jeff Hardy the Hardy Boyz, WTF! Seriously why would you get rid of Cole when he hardly does anythign wrong. ECW have a great announce team anyways so they don't need improvement.

Anyways on topic. I actually think bringing in anyone that is older than any of the annoucers is just complete bull shit and shouldn't happen. If anythign they should bring in younger annoucers because they actually know what they are saying. But I don't think it should be changed this year.

Vince McMahon was the greatest announcer his company had and still has. I would like to see him come back to the announce table. For one he's basically calling the matches anyway through the head sets of the announcers, and he has always pushed the storyline while still calling some of the moves and he had a nice flow to it.

I'm not all that thrilled with Cole, but I'll take him over Mike Adamle any day. While I don't think he's great, he's not really all that bad either.

I'd love to see Bobby Heenan back if they were able to find someone that he has chemistry with. Unfortunately, Heenan's health is pretty fragile right now and really has been for quite a while now. His days in the business are pretty much over.

The reason JR really isn't up to par anymore is, due in large part, to Vince himself. From what I've read and heard, Vince instructed JR to tone it down quite a bit. JR screaming like some madman until he was hoarse and, sometimes, yelling those great bits like "slobberknocker" like only a Southern boy can was not only entertaining, but it made me believe that he really believed what he was seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back