I'm Hoping...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
...this place really hasn't sucked as much as it seems from looking at some of the missed Bar threads from the past few days.

I've got my laptop back. Expect my time on here to go through the roof again. This also means I'll finally be able to complete my first NSCW PPV, and begin my second Book This, in cooperation with Marquis...

NSL don't eat no ham and eggs cause they're high in cholesterol
Ay yo 48, do you eat 'em? Nope, xfear do you eat 'em? Nope
Nah, not at aaalllllll.

Reactions: NSL
It's been months! Procrastinator.

*This coming from the guy who wrote a grand total of two shows ever, both of which sucked.*

I've had some personal stuff going on too...But yes, my laptop is back, and I'll be writing almost nonstop in my free time to get the PPV done. Then, there'll be a little lay-off while Marquis and I get WWF underway. Once everything is in order, both shows will be coming pretty regularly...

is Black Tide the 1st PPV your talkin about? If so, then damn, that's been in your sig for evaaaaaazzzz

:glare: I get it...It's been a while. No one else has written a Book This as good as mine, and kept up with it, so lay off.

X, damn you...You hijacked my return thread :(

It's cool though. I'd rather it be you, than any number of other people...

The Indians? No, not at all.

No, the lyrics you just sigged. Yes, those are actual song lyrics. I just replaced our names with the names of the guys in the group. A Tribe Called Quest dude.

X, damn you...You hijacked my return thread :(

It's cool though. I'd rather it be you, than any number of other people...

It's okay NSL, this is like your 14th thread to update us on your laptop situation, hijackage was required mate. I say mate because it makes me seem cooler than I actually am.

It's okay NSL, this is like your 14th thread to update us on your laptop situation, hijackage was required mate. I say mate because it makes me seem cooler than I actually am.

I only make return threads because there wasn't much else to comment on. This place looks like a ghost town...

This all reminds me...

Wednesday night at work, and Englishman that's been staying here for a few weeks called me a bloody tosser.

I was speechless.

NSL what happened to the Impact Players brah? Doc made me a nifty cross-promotional sig and everything. WHERE'S YOURS?!

NSL what happened to the Impact Players brah? Doc made me a nifty cross-promotional sig and everything. WHERE'S YOURS?!

I had considered changing it, but now that my PPV will actually be up soon, I can't give up on advertising it.

The faction war seems to have died down anyway.

No, the lyrics you just sigged. Yes, those are actual song lyrics. I just replaced our names with the names of the guys in the group. A Tribe Called Quest dude.

I was just about to say. Motherfucker, you make like, 3 "return" threads per week :lmao:

I was just about to say. Motherfucker, you make like, 3 "return" threads per week :lmao:

The good news is they're all done. I've got my laptop back, and can get back to being a regular. I've got a lot of work to do in the BT, and I'll probably be watching TNA regularly, now that my campaign for a fixed schedule has worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back