IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO After trying and trying ;) My girlfriend.......is PREGNANT............ Kind of shows what kind of father that i will be considering that i am posting this on a wrestling forum... BUT STILL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry for the caps but this is the happiest moment of my life!!!!, Well except WM
24........ alright this is better than that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9NyHC1yV8&feature=related

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO After trying and trying ;) My girlfriend.......is PREGNANT............ Kind of shows what kind of father that i will be considering that i am posting this on a wrestling forum... BUT STILL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry for the caps but this is the happiest moment of my life!!!!, Well except WM
24........ alright this is better than that

Attending WM24 was the greatest moment in my life;).

as far as your future fatherhood goes

[YOUTUBE]AbL3A_GT9uw[/YOUTUBE]

Already got names: If its a boy, i will follow both my Russian and my gaming heritage, my name is Dimitri and in GTA 4 there is a character named Dimitri who's best friend's name is Mikhail, so that will be his name, but to "Americanize" it, his nick-name will be Michael and if its a girl............................................................................................................. Draw something out of a hat XD

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3515057 said:
You're going to name your kid after a video game character?

Well, my Girlfriend likes it, and its not like its Zelda or something *cough*Robin Williams*cough*, its a Russian name, so it actually means something to me

Congrats!! Being a Father the hardest, most rewarding thing a man can do. You child is an uncontrollable extension of your own life. Yes, you may be the child’s Father, but remember, the child has a mind of his/her own. Good luck to you both and enjoy every minute of it, good and bad. Oh, it’s going to be so fun for you!!

Another child born outside of wedlock...

Congrats, I suppose. Please support the kid.

Another child born outside of wedlock...

Congrats, I suppose. Please support the kid.

No lol we were planning this, im not going to leave my child! And we were already talking about getting married before but we just didnt have the money, but now that i do, i plan to marry her and start a family and as DirtyJose said, Get the F*** out of Baltimore lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back