I'm extremely bored.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
All my plans to hang out with friends have fallen through. I don't feel like writing. I don't have a book I really feel like reading right now. Videogames have lost their luster for now. I'm not tired enough to sleep. I can't get on WWE.com to watch NXT.

So, please, ask me stuff, or talk to me, or something. :)

What time is it in now where you're from? It's only 12:10 in the afternoon here, I've got work in an hour or so.

Uh, did you really mean 1200x1600, Rox? That makes it rather tall.

And it's 9:40 PM here.

Only had one class today, it was awesome. I went out right after, it ended at 10, so I just enjoyed food and friends all day. So nice.

What is the Hardest GFX you ever Made
Tough question. Probably the one for Sly, or any number of the ones I've done for school. However, they were also really fun so it didn't seem like hard work at the time.
No I'm slightly ******ed :lmao: I have a wide screen so 1024X768 doesn't really do it for me.
roxpaper.png
What's 2 + 2?
Fish 4.

What is Rogerian's Argument?
Finding common ground in an argument.
Have you beat Star Fox 64 yet?
I've beaten Easy/Medium mode many, many times. I haven't beaten hard mode and for all I know my Wii is still paused at home on Venom.
How come you cant get on to WWE.com to watch NXT? Computer problems?
Yeah, the college internet doesn't like streaming at all. It's all jerky and stops all the time.
Only had one class today, it was awesome. I went out right after, it ended at 10, so I just enjoyed food and friends all day. So nice.
Yeah I had one class, too. Math. I had a great salad and soup for lunch, as well as some pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie.

Spaghetti for dinner. I briefly toyed with the idea of getting a BK McGangBang (which will henceforth be known as Fornication Under Consent Of The King) using their circular chicken sandwich and a double whopper, but I decided against it as I want hungry enough.

My roommate has been staying at some girl's room these past few days. he thinks he's going to get some today. Lucky bastard.

Speaking of, I've given up on that girl I asked out. She isn't returning my texts, so yeah. Didn't even get to eat dinner together once. :(
Nick Swardson's Pretend Time in 10 minutes. Be there.

I don't know what that is.

I'll talk you Doc, so what happened with that girl you went dancing with? And don't worry about games losing their luster for now, Smackdown vs RAW 2011 is out next week so it will be the best game out.

I'll talk you Doc, so what happened with that girl you went dancing with?
I actually answered that up there right when you were posting. Weird how things happen like that.
And don't worry about games losing their luster for now, Smackdown vs RAW 2011 is out next week so it will be the best game out.

I just don't feel like playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 or Pokemon or whatever on my computer. I wish I had my Wii here.

I actually answered that up there right when you were posting. Weird how things happen like that.

I just don't feel like playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 or Pokemon or whatever on my computer. I wish I had my Wii here.

You'll snap out of the boredom.

Doc i will stop being bored when i get my pre ordered copy of Smackdown vs RAW 2011 next week and also start wrestling training up again. But i feel your pain of being bored, another suggestion is that you can write a book.

Doc i will stop being bored when i get my pre ordered copy of Smackdown vs RAW 2011 next week and also start wrestling training up again. But i feel your pain of being bored, another suggestion is that you can write a book.

Read the first Post Doc did, He said he doesn't feel like writing.

I'd be writing SCW, but I just don't feel like it after completing another part earlier today. It's just the final promo to write and the third episode will be done. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Smoking a blunt felt like eating a firepit? You know to put the burning side opposite of your mouth, right?

OK, it probably wasn't a blunt. It was a brown paper...thing. It just didn't do anything for me, though I'm sure in a different environment I may enjoy it more. Maybe.

Yes I did, and while the weed itself was fine, the paper it was in was terrible and I got nothing out of it.

Also, apparently, Beth Phoenix is a horror movie nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back