If you...

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
...went to the toilet and saw that there was a £/$10 note in the pissy water, would you take it out? Bear in mind that it is someone else's piss.

I don't use that type of money so no.

If it was 10$ then hell no. Maybe 100 only i'd wrap my hand in layers and layers of toilet paper.

im more likely to do it for a coin than a note...but money has enough germs anyways...piss wont make a difference.

it would depend on how much cash I had, and how wet the bill was. I wouldn't take a $20 billif it was soaked, it'd just fall apart. Piss wouldn't make a difference. if it was pissy, I'd take it and spend it ASAP, the next person wouldn;'t know the difference.

Wet wipes FTW!

And soap and hand sanitizer, too.

Money is way more dirtier than piss, even without touching it. Hundreds, if not literally thousands of hands come across the same bill before it's finally destroyed. So in the end, piss is likely the least dirty substance that's touched a piece of money you've likely touched without even knowing it.

Piss, shit, cum, spit, sweat, and tons of other fluids have likely come into contact with money that is still used in public to this very day. And noone but the individuals who did whatever, knows about it.

Will's post is hilarious, becuase its absolutely true. You may as well be putting your hand into a dirty toilet every time you handle money anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back