• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you had conrol of WWE....

Wrestlezones Top Heel
I believe this is probably in the wrong column I apologise WZ staff but I don't know where you put fantasy booking
I want you to copy/paste all these stars put the brand you want them to be on,whether you would have them face/heel,what gimmick would you give,them who would have what title (including money in the bank) who would be the face of wwe,smackdown,diva's division,who would be part-timers,who would be full timers,and what titles you would bring back or create where are they (Mid-Card,Main event,Free agent) and who would you bring back use your imagination.Here's the current roster/champions and what stars would you release

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Christian
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Epico / Fernando
Erick Rowan
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Fandango
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
The Miz
Primo / Diego
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara
Tensai
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

WWE Championship Vacant
#1 contender Randy Orton/Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship Alberto Del Rio
#1 contender RVD

WWE Intercontinental Championship Curtis Axel
#1 contender R-Truth AKA K-Kwik

WWE United States Championship Dean Ambrose
#1 contender- Vacant

WWE Tag Team Championship The Shield
(Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns)
#1 contender The Usos

WWE Divas Championship AJ Lee

#1 contender Brie Bella

Me personally CM Punk would be the face of the company The titles I would bring back or the hardcore/cruiserweight I would create/debut the Legends tile (Kane or Undertaker would have) International Title (US/IC title combined so Mexicans,Africans etc. it would make since for them to win it) and Bring back KOTR and SCSA as GM of Raw Edge as GM of SD,Batista,MVP,JOMO,Matt Hardy,Maryse,Melina,Beth,Eve,Kelly,Michelle,Lita,Trish,HBK,Kharma,etc.

Here's my Champions

WWE Championship The Rock (full timer with 98-99 gimmick and heel) #1 contender HBK or Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship Brock Lesnar (full-timer) #1 contender The Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Championship Y2J(full-timer) #1 contender Dean Ambrose or Daniel Bryan

WWE United States Championship
Alex Riley #1 contender Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championship Cena /Punk (Heel) Anti-WWE
#1 contender
Rhodes Family

WWE Divas Championship Eva Marie

#1 Contender Lita

Cesaro would get a major push and top heel of smackdown.
Jack Swagger would be a main eventer but with the us title.
The Shield would be faces and would feud with wyatt family
Alberto del rio would be fired.
Vickie Guerrero would be in commentary wearing a bikini

Here's my Champions

WWE Championship Cody Rhodes No . 1 Randy Orton

WWE Championship mitb Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship Cesaro "name change" No . 1 Dolph Ziggler

WWE Intercontinental Championship Daniel Bryan

WWE United States Championship
Jack Swagger

WWE Divas Championship Paige

WWE Champion - Cesaro
Whc - Rvd
us title intercontieal combined into a extra tag team - Axel & Ryback
Reg Tag team - Tons of funk
diva champion - Layla el.
mitb - cody rhodes
mitb whc - big show

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Christian
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Epico / Fernando
Erick Rowan
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Fandango
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
The Miz
Primo / Diego
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara
Tensai
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder
ok, for me, the brand extension WOULD remain, no more super shows.

on Raw, i build around the WWE title and CM Punk is my top star there, but i keep him feuding with Heyman (for now). i have Bryan vs. Orton (if it isnt broken, dont fix it) and i have Bryan eventually as my champ....as for my IC Champ i have Axel holding it, but i push a midcard face. now the who is hard, but i would consider Kidd (when healthy), Barrett (and turn him face) and Kingston and have the faces cut promos about wanting the title. as for the Diva's title and Tag Team titles, have them on both shows and have the champs on both shows with the challengers on different shows. and i would keep AJ as my Diva's champion (and the title would have a new look) and i would keep the Shield as my Tag Team Champs (with again a new look). and i would have AJ feuding with a face Brie Bella, but i would be hiring Kharma back, try to get Angelina Love to come to WWE. as for the Tag Team titles, i would have Cesaro team up with Ohno and reform them as a tag team and have them as faces and have them chase the Shield. also i would let the Matadores get promo time so they can get pushed as faces. have the Wyatt Family a strong heel stable to get the titles eventually and i would even consider re-forming Awesome Truth as a face team.

as for Smackdown, i would have the World Champion as Dolph Ziggler and i would've had him win the title back from Del Rio recently and then have him in a current feud with Jack Swagger and have Zeb and Guerrero both trying to take the title off him. as for the US title, i would keep it on Ambrose of the Shield and have him currently feud with one of the top midcarders i mentioned and then eventually i would have him move into a feud over the world title while still holding the US title.

I would go with the Brand split again because it maximizes exposure for more talent, rather than getting guys three matches a week on every show on TV.

Smackdown:
WWE championship
Intercontinental Championship
WWE Tag team championship (blue version)
Divas title (on both shows)

Raw:
World Heavyweight Championship
United States championship (I'd also make it a qualifying title for the triple crown as it currently isn't)
World Tag Team championships (Attitude era version)
Divas title(see above)

I'd also revive the European championship, defended on both shows, but only European born competitors could contend for it. My Champions would be:

WWE: Mark Henry
IC Title:Curtis Axel
WWE Tag: The Shield (Rollins and Reigns)
Divas: AJ Lee

WHC: Kofi Kingston
US Title: David Otunga
World Tag: The Primetime Players

WWE MiTB: R-truth
WHC MiTB: Cody Rhodes (Sandow cashed in year prior)

My Main event groups:

Raw- Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Ryback, Randy Orton, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, and Antonio Cesaro.
Smackdown- Daniel Bryan, The Miz, John Cena, CM Punk, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, and The Big Show.

My Midcard:
Raw- David Otunga, Big E Langston, Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, PTP, Los Matadores, and Justin Gabriel
Smackdown-R-truth, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Evan Bourne, The Wyatt family, The Shield (for singles competition), Santino Marella, The Great Khali, Wade Barrett, Kaitlyn, Yoshi Tatsu, and Tons of Funk.

All Divas remain and I would endeavour to gt Kharma back. I'd also put Kaityln in a role similar to what China had in 99 when she feuded for the IC title. Kaitlyn's got strength and she could easily take some of the lighter dudes on the roster and I could see her going allout to be the second woman to win the IC title and even be in the Royal Rumble (late too, like last 10) Same with Kharma and I might even go out on a limb and have THEM have a 1 month feud for the IC title just to kick the tires on the idea of two women competing for a mens title (or have them team up and make a bid for one of the two tag titles).

I'd also bring up a few people from NXT like Zayn, Dallas, Woods, Paige, and Emma.

There is No brand extension because the WWE don't have enough main event talent to have a brand split. However, my roster would basically consist of all of the main talent appearing on Raw and all of the upper mid card and lower mid carders on Smackdown with the occasional appearance from a top star like John Cena or CM Punk.

Raw roster and it's champions:
WWE Champion: Randy Orton (heel)
World heavyweight champion: Damien Sandow (face)
IC champion: Curtis Axel (face)
US champion: Dean Ambrose (heel)
John Cena (face)
CM Punk (face)
Daniel Bryan (face)
HHH (heel)
The Big Show (face)
Sheamus (heel)
The Shield (heels)
The Wyatt family (heels)
Rob Van Dam (face)
Ryback (heel)
Big E Langston

Smackdown:
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio
Damien Sandow (World champion)
The Wyatt family
The Shield (United States champion Dean Ambrose)
The Big Show
Ryback
Kofi Kingston
Rob Van Dam
Big E Langston

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member