If You Had An Ugly Child

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
How disappointed would you be on a scale of 1 - 10?

I know people think every child is beautiful and all that, but it's not true. I've seen some right ugly ones. I also speak for Will as well as myself when I say I was relieved when my kid didn't turn out to be an ugly creature.

I don't think an ugly female child would be that bad. The ugly girls at school turned out better as they got older. But ugly male babies and children turn into ugly adults for the most part.

Ugly kids = a pillow = crib death on the police report.
Someone should have told Bryan Danielson's mother this.

Fuck... As long as it doesn't stink than i'm ok. Or turn out extremely fat. Good thing it will have good genes. Girls ugly in school turn out beautiful anyways, so not disappointed, as long as it's healthy.

Ugly kids = a pillow = crib death on the police report.
Someone should have told Bryan Danielson's mother this.

Not funny, shithead. :2up: I think your ticket got lost....

Anyway, I have seen alot of ugly children. I feel terrible, but I can't just pretend some kid is cute when he/she looks like it got hit in the face with a bag of hot nickels. I'm not having kids, and the possibility of having an ugly baby simply confirms that I'm making the right decision.

Anyway, I have seen alot of ugly children. I feel terrible, but I can't just pretend some kid is cute when he/she looks like it got hit in the face with a bag of hot nickels. I'm not having kids, and the possibility of having an ugly baby simply confirms that I'm making the right decision.

Theres not an ugly gene in your body, from what I've heard >.> You'd be just fine :p

Theres not an ugly gene in your body, from what I've heard >.> You'd be just fine :p

Hmmm. Well, I'm also brutally honest. So on the off chance that my kid is ugly, I could never say "yeah, sweetie, you look really pretty". Nope. No ugly babies for me.

How disappointed would you be on a scale of 1 - 10?

I know people think every child is beautiful and all that, but it's not true. I've seen some right ugly ones. I also speak for Will as well as myself when I say I was relieved when my kid didn't turn out to be an ugly creature.

I don't know what ranks the highest, 1 or 10.. but if I had an ugly child I'm pretty sure my life would be over as far as having children goes.

I'm damn thankful I had beautiful children. I know people that aren't so lucky. Erin's best friend, for example, had an UGLY (and fat) baby boy. He's got this birth mark on his chin, too. I'm pretty sure if there is such thing as an 'ugly stick' this kid was jabbed in the face repeatedly by his mother, as she was using that stick as a *****.

Regardless though.. I know looks aren't everything, but they're enough of something that gets most peoples' foot's in door's.

Polley: I know of the Ugly Duckling story - but the fact is, those are fairy tales.

Like that chic who was a slave to her step-Mother and step-Sisters. She took some shrooms, thought a pumpkin was a ride, and pretty much let rats and filth dress her. If you wanna ride all your hope on the assumption that one day you'll take something so fucked up it'll cause animals to talk to you and turn you into a Prince(ss) then be my guess..

As for everyone else.. apparently my penis can produce beautiful children, so talk to Erin about getting a chance to make a future Ms *insert beautiful person title here* or Mr *insert name of modeling company here*. :lmao:

I'm not having kids, and the possibility of having an ugly baby simply confirms that I'm making the right decision.

I doubt you'd have an ugly baby. But if you did, blame the guy. Also, that's why adoption was created.. it's like someone's way of saying.. "Don't kill it, but I won't blame you if you don't wanna keep it yourself, either."

A. You would miss me. At least a little bit.
B. You know that post was directed at you, because of this bizarre Dragon attraction that you have.
C. You know I enjoy picking on you about it because you are perfect and this is an odd little defect. Much like your tv tray problems.
D. You should not have kids, especially with Dragon. Not even your hotness can outweigh his blandness. Dear God, what if they would look like him? Those little mutant fucks.
E. I only pray Velvet Sky has such poor choice in men as you. It gives me hope.
F. Back to the topic of the thread. Ugly babies need to be put out of their misery. The WWE can't hire all of them to play hillbillies (Festus, Murdoch, etc...)

I don't know what ranks the highest, 1 or 10.. but if I had an ugly child I'm pretty sure my life would be over as far as having children goes.

I'm damn thankful I had beautiful children. I know people that aren't so lucky. Erin's best friend, for example, had an UGLY (and fat) baby boy. He's got this birth mark on his chin, too. I'm pretty sure if there is such thing as an 'ugly stick' this kid was jabbed in the face repeatedly by his mother, as she was using that stick as a *****.

Regardless though.. I know looks aren't everything, but they're enough of something that gets most peoples' foot's in door's.

Polley: I know of the Ugly Duckling story - but the fact is, those are fairy tales.

Like that chic who was a slave to her step-Mother and step-Sisters. She took some shrooms, thought a pumpkin was a ride, and pretty much let rats and filth dress her. If you wanna ride all your hope on the assumption that one day you'll take something so fucked up it'll cause animals to talk to you and turn you into a Prince(ss) then be my guess..

As for everyone else.. apparently my penis can produce beautiful children, so talk to Erin about getting a chance to make a future Ms *insert beautiful person title here* or Mr *insert name of modeling company here*. :lmao:

They can try and talk to me all they want, but it won't get them anywhere, except for trouble.:lsabre:

ugly-kid43.jpg

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back