• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If You Could Wrestle One Wrestler...

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
...who would it be and why?

Maybe it'd be your favorite wrestler, or maybe it would be a true legend that you would have loved to get in the ring with (Andre the Giant, for example), or maybe it would be a guy who's style you'd love to work with (Jeff Hardy's high-flying style, for example).

I would love to wrestle HHH, just because he's my favorite wrestler, and because I'm sure he'd put me over. It would be so much fun for me to get in the ring with the Game.

Bret Hart. Not just because he is my favorite wrestler ever but because if any wrestler could make me look good it would be him. Plus the fact that he never injured an opponent in his 20 or so years of wrestling is an added bonus.

Ric Flair in his prime, mainly because I know he would make me look good reguardless of if I was green or if I was as polished as he was, I trust it would make for a good match.

Probably The Great Muta. He would make me look great and I would get a cool colored powder spit into my face before he moonsaulted my ass for the win.

Raven.

Not only is he one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, but I know he'd be able to take someone like me, a guy who has never stepped foot in a wrestling ring, and still put on a match that the crowd would dig with his storytelling and what not. What I love about Raven is that he just doesn't have matches, he always has a promo right beforehand or even throughout the show, to build up to the match, so the people in attendance have a reason to cheer or boo once the match starts. Raven tells stories not only within his match, but leading up to it as well and that's why I think it would be fun to wrestle against him more so then anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back