• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could create a dream Mania...

Savage1

Completely Savage since 1980!
I don't know for sure if this has been done so if it has I'm sorry. I searched for it and didn't find anything so if I'm mistaken please don't persecute me.

Let's get down to business now...If you could take matches from all of the Wrestlemanias past and put them together to form one Ultimate Wrestlemania what would those matches be and why? You can use the same wrestler more than once but lets try to keep it from being a mania with the same guy in every match. Off hand I have a few matches that I would undoubtedly put on the list.

1st would be Macho Man vs Ricky Steamboat from WMIII, this was one of the greatest "wrestling matches" ever hands down. It was a clinic of technique and heart.

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels Ladder match from WMX. This was one of the most innovative matches of its time and one of many of the innovating matches that HBK would be a part of.

Hardys vs Dudleys vs Edge and Christian TLC match from WMXVII was one of the craziest most intense matches I have ever seen! I cant remember a match where anybody put thier bodies on the line more than this match.

Rock vs Austin WMXVII...two of the greatest ever in one of thier 3 iconic showdowns at mania with the twist at the ending that no one saw coming.

Taker vs Orton WMXXI...this was the best performance by Taker at any WM and it made me respect Orton a hell of a lot! I would pay for a ticket to watch this match alone.

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle from WMXIX, it's a shame that both these guys are gone from WWE now cuz I would love to see this rematch. Both were legit top tier amatuer wrestlers in college and this match showcased thier talent.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho WMXIX you could probably pick any HBK match from any Mania and be compltely satisfied but this on is a showstopper for me!!! Back and forth, great story being told here and I was so happy with the way thier latest fued went down.

MITB WMXXIV I love all the MITB matches but something about last years match got me more so than any of the others from past manias. Just my opinon but this was the one for me!

So these are just some of the great matches from the past that I would love to see on the same card for the Ultimate Mania. I know I don't have any Hogan Matches or Triple H matches or Cena and I left a lot of people out but thats why I'm looking forward to what your choices are. So let me know what you think and create you own Ultimate Mania!

Well, I'm gonna start will the Cena v. HBK match from WM23. I was there and actually thought it was a fantastic match.

Next, The Fatal 4 Way WWE Title match from Wrestlemania 2000 featuring The Rock, Triple H, Mick Foley and Big Show.

Staying in WM 2000, I'm gonna add the Triple Threat Angle/Benoit/Jericho for the European/IC titles.

Also, Bret Hart v. Austin at WM 13. All around great match in my opinion.

And I thought that Eddie Guerrero v. Kurt Angle at WMXX.

That's mine.

Macho Man vs. Steamboat WMIII - I agree one of the best technically sound matches I have ever seen.

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart WMX - Owen Hart wrestled the match of his life and Bret Hart was good as always.

Undertaker vs. HHH WMXVII - My favorite Undertaker match, it had everything from tombstones to sledgehammers.

Austin vs. Bret Hart WMXIII - The start to Austin's career as a main eventer, as well as a great show of heart from the Rattlesnake

Angle vs. Shawn Michaels WMXXI - 2 of the best in the business doing what they do best

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair WMXIV - Retirement match, Shawn Michaels helps steal the show again, with a little help from the Nature Boy. I'm not gonna lie I was on the brink of tears at the end of this match.

Hogan vs. Warrior WMVI - Both Hogan and Warriors best match ever

Rock vs. Hogan WMXVIII - Two legends facing off, and the crowd was extremely into this match.

Opening match
Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant WMIII A wrestling defining match but it wasn't great so its my opener
MITB 21 this was the first ever MITB and was great it elevated edge to the main evnt and he took advantage
Randy Orton vs The Undertaker 21
TLC WM2000 a very exciting match and it was one of my fav matches from WM
Edge vs Mick Foley all i can say is THIS WAS HARDCORE!!! amazing match I loved it you thought mick was gonna win but edge pulled it out after a freakin spear through an alight table!
MAIN EVENT
Triple H vs Chris Benoit vs Shawn Micheals
Best match in WM history in my opinion but really the WWE needs to make up its mind, they took this match out the mag but on WWE.com they said it was "the best moment in WM history" I think it was and Benoit should R.I.P

You guys have some great matches so far and I'm pretty sure you see how difficult it is to choose. I have to say that the Rock vs Hogan match was epic! I have mixed feelings about Hogan because of all the political bullshit he has pulled in the past but I marked out like a mf'er when these two came face to face. Hogan wasn't the best technical wrestler but he had a hell of a match with the Rock. Also Edge and Mick Foley was a terrific match and about as hardcore as it gets. I was watching the Legends of Wrestlemania roundtable discussion with Mean Gene, Michael Hayes, Dusty Rhodes, Pat Patterson and Mick and Mick said that this match was his "Wrestlemania Moment"! He was really proud of the match and of his performance, rightfully so! He was worried that he was always gonna be a Backlash or No Way Out guy but he definitely proved he is a Wrestlemania Legend after this one! Great choice

1) Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant - Wrestlemania 3
This is the biggest match in the history of wrestling...and the moment where Hogan slammed Andre is the biggest moment in the history of wrestling! Enough said.

2) Macho Man Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat - Wrestlemania 3
Arguably one of the greatest wrestling matches of all time...a true nail biter with many near falls and a lot of athleticism that kept the crowd on ther feet the whole time!

3) Hulk Hogan vs Macho Man Randy Savage - Wrestlemania 5
One of the greatest matches in Wrestlemania main event history with a great storyline that took the wrestling world by storm! Great psychology and definitely an epic match well deserved to be on the dream Wrestlemania card.

4) Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior - Wrestlemania 6
One of the greatest main events of all time! Two power houses that tore the house down...a split crowd and truly you did not know who was going to win! An awesome, awesome match!

5) Ultimate Warrior vs Macho Man Randy Savage - Wrestlemania 7
The career ending match that proved to be a great great match with many near falls, which was topped off with the happy ending of the reunion of Savage and Liz! Great moment!

6) Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon (Ladder Match) - Wrestlemania 10
First ever bigtime ladder match that was phenomenal to watch...a lot of bumps, very entertaining and truly a see-saw match! At that time nothing like that had ever been seen before.

7) Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart (Iron Man Match) - Wrestlemania 12
One hour of wrestling. Two of the greatest athletes ever with entirely different styles! Enough said.

8) Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bret Hart (Submission Match) Wrestlemania 13
One of the most intense matches in Wrestlemania history...the match that put Austin on the map in the big boys league. Great match.

9) Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock - Wrestlemania 15
The first time the two athletes ever met at Wrestlemania...at that time they were the two biggest names in WWE. A great match with great fan support.

10) Hulk Hogan vs The Rock - Wrestlemania 18
The second biggest match in Wrestlemania history (second to Hulk v Andre). The fan support for Hogan was out of this world...never has a crowd embraced and cheered a wrestler like they cheered Hogan that night. The torch was passed. It was unbelievable. Still gives me goosebumps.

11) Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania 19
Two amateur wrestlers in the main event! Unreal. Enough said.

12) Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle - Wrestlemania 21
Two pure athletes and great performers...two of the greatest athletes in wrestling history for that matter!
An awesome match that flowed well, and kept you on the edge of your seat!

13) Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair - Wrestlemania 24
A monumental match! Flairs final match...had great significance! Very emotional! Definitely deserves to be included!

1st match: randy savage vs ricky steamboat:like you all say this match was one of the best technically matches of its time

2nd match:MITB wrestlemania 24: proberly the best money in the bank match so far in my opinion

3rd match:edge vs mick foley harcore match:this was mick foleys wm moment and to do what they did in the match just to get that moment made it even more speaical

4th match:bret hart vs stone cold submission match:like someone has already writen this made stone cold to a main eventer and to me this is what made stone cold to what he is today

5th match:undertaker vs randy orton:for me this match and the angle vs hbk match are on par with each other both these matches stole the show

6th match:hbk vs chris jericho:this match for me had everythink when you was watching it you did'nt want to take your eyes off it for one second

7th match:the rock vs hulk hogan:what can i say it was'nt the best match but it was a dream match which will live in memory for ever

8th match:T.L.C match wm17:this was the best T.L.C they ever did with more bumps then the other ones and you did'nt expect edge and christan to win

9th match:kurt angle vs brock lesner:these to told a great story and it was none stop action all the way and the best pure wrestling match ive ever seen

10th match:triple h vs hbk vs chris benoit:the first main event triple threat match at wrestlemania and it didnt disapoint every guy gave it thair all the moves they pulled off was great and the story they told was amazing

11th final match:the rock vs stone cold WM17:this was the first time somethink really really shocking happened at the end of a wrestlemania the match was amazing you did'nt know who was goin to win and they kept you at the edge of your sit the hole time

This will be easy to come-up with since all my favourite Wrestlemania Matches are fresh on my mind as I just finished compiling my top 25 Wrestlemania matches of all time. Here's my Mania dream card. I'm going to use a little realism and not use the same wrestler more than once:

Opening Match:
Money in the Bank Ladder Match (Since there has been 4 of them and because several of the competitors over the 4 years are already on the card, I will choose the 8 best competitors)
Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison

2nd Match:
Tables, Ladders and Chairs II
Edge & Christian vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Hardy Boyz

3rd Match:
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat

4th Match:
Submission Match
Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin

5th Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

6th Match:
Undisputed Championship
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

7th Match:
World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs. Batista

Main Event:
Icon vs Icon
The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

Ufff Wm Have Had Several Monumental Matches I Was Going To Do It In Order Of A Card" But I Didn't Want To Repeat Wrestlers And Was Impossible There Are Some Stars That Need To Be Mentioned Twice Or More......

*mitb Ladder Match Wm 24-won By Cm Punk (greatest Mitb Ladder Match Yet) Huge Moonsault With A Ladder By Morrison Incredible!!! And Everyone Did Something Good, Even Matt Hardy Entered The Match And Attacked Mvp

*randy Savage Vs. Ricky Steamboat-wm 3 Intercontinental Championship. Epic, Technical, Made The Ic Title Mean A Lot, There Was One, If Not The Greatest Mania Match Ever, When The Ic Title Meant Much, Now You See A 1 Minute Joke Match With Santino Or Something Like That.......

*the Rock Vs. Hulk Hogan Icon Vs. Legend Wm 18 Epic, One Of Those Big Moments You Remember For Decades, All The Crowd Was Into It And What Pops!!!!!!

*tlc Match For The Tag Team Titles, Edge And Christian Vs. Dudley's Vs. Hardy's- Wm X-seven, Phenomenal Body-crashing Match, Of Course Edge And Christian Won...

*triple H Vs. Undertaker Wm X-seven, Huge Battle

*ric Flair Vs. Shawn Michaels Retirement Match Wm 24, Emotional Match And Flair's Final Bout, Was A Great One

*hulk Hogan Vs. Andre Wm 3 (because Of The Meaning Of The Match, Not The Match Itself)

*bret Hart Vs. Stone Cold Wm 13 Submission Match.huge Technical Match And Helped Austin Become A Main Eventer

*chris Benoit Vs. Hbk Vs. Triple H Triple Threat Match For The World Heavyweight Championship Wm Xx. Maybe The Greatest Main Event Ever, Had All, And Involved 3 Of The Best

*kurt Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar Wm 19 Incredible, Remembered For The Shooting Star Press Failed By Lesnar But Huge At All

*kurt Angle Vs. Shawn Michaels Wm 21 Uffff Huge Back And Forth Match Between To Legends

*shawn Michaels Vs. Razor Ramon Wm 10 Ladder Match Ic Title Bout. Epic, Opened The Way For The Ladder Match To Become What It Is Today

*stone Cold Vs. Hbk Wm 14 Wwe Championship (passing Of The Torch) Great Bout

*edge Vs. Undertaker Wm 24 World Heavyweight Championship (i Don't Know Why People Dont Put This As One Of The Greatest It Was A Phenomenal Match)

*randy Orton Vs. Undertaker Wm 21 Huge Match, Orton Almost Beat Him, I Though He Was Going To......

*randy Savage Vs. Hulk Hogan Wm 5, Huge Story Between 2 Former Friends And Partners As The Mega Powers, Exploded!!! In A Great Match

*shawn Michaels Vs. Bret Hart Wm 12 Iron Man Match For The Wwe Championship. (for Me The Greatest Match Ever At Wm, Hear Me Say It Loud, "the Greatest Match Ever At Wm!!!!!!!!) An Iron Man Match Which Ends 0-0 That's Fantastic, And In Over Time Michaels Wins Like That!! Amazing.... Bret Well Poor Bret He Used To Fall In Big Matches To Michaels......)

Im going to only use Superstars once in my WM

Opening Match-Money-In-The-Bank from WMXXIV
CM Punk vs. MVP vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shleton Benjamin vs. John Morrison vs. Carlito vs. Mr Kennedy
-This would be an amazing opening match for, I love the MITB match, and this one was great like the others.

2nd Match-Triple Threat Hardcore Match from WM X-7
Raven vs. The Big Show vs. Kane
-This could be a good match to keep the crowd going like it did at that WM

3rd Match-Singles Match
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
-One of the greatest technical WM matches ever

4th Match-Womens Championship from WM22
Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James
-This womens match really stands out to me

5th Match-From WMXX
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
-The build up was amazing, the match itself sucked, but the crowd reaction is why i put it in here

6th Match-TLC II from WM X-7
The Dudleyz vs. The Hardyz vs. Edge&Christian
-One of the greatest WM matches of all time

7th Match-2 Titles match from WM VI
Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior
-This was an amazing match, best in WM VI

8th Match-The Streak vs. Title from WM23
The Undertaker vs. Batista
-This match had it all, and stole the show for me in WM23

9th Match-Flair's Retirement Match from WMXXIV
Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels
-A memorable match, enough said

10th Match-Triple Threat from WMXXIV
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
-This match stands out to me, I think it showed that WWE wants Orton to be a huge star

Main Event: No Disqualifications from WM X-7
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock
-My greatest WM Main Event, and it was amazing

Honorable Mentions:
1) Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart from WM XII

2) Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle from WM21

3) Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho from WM XIX

4) Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold "I Quit" Match from WM13

5) Triple Threat Match from WMXX
Chris Benoit vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

6) The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton from WM21

7) Stone Cold vs. Shawn Michaels from WM XIV

8) Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle from WMXX

9) Undertaker vs. HHH at WM X-7

10) Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle from WM XIX

11) Hogan vs Andre from WMIII

12) John Cena vs. Triple H from WM22

13) Edge vs. Mick Foley from WM22

14) The Rock vs. Hogan at WM X-8

15) Undertaker vs. Edge from WMXXIV

16) MITB from WM21

17) Triple Threat Match from WM2000
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho

18) MITB from WM23

19) Vince vs. Shane from WM X-7

20) Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage from WMIII

**Money In The Bank WM21: One reason, and wun reason only..Shelton Benjamin

**Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage WM3: Fantastic match from bell to bell. however overshadowed by Andre n Hogan

**TLC II WM X-Seven: Colmination in three of the greatest tag teams in WWE history, battling it out for wun last time

**Bret Hart vs Owen Hart WM X: Brother vs. Brother. It displayed the great wrestling skills of the Hart. And the fact that Owen got a clean victory over Bret who wwent on to win the WWF title later that night was pretty kool

**RAndy Savage vs. Ric Flair WMVIII: The stakes were higher in that match for savage were VERY high. If he lost, his wife naked body wud be exposed to the world. He fought for his life in that wun and flair def aint make that fight an easy wun

**Shawn Michaels vs. Steve Austin WMXIV: Mike Tyson at ringside...It launched the great time period wrestling has ever seen..the Attitude Era

**Undertaker vs Kane WMXIV: The first of countless encounter they wud have. The entire build-up n storyline behind that match was unreal. Perhaps the best storyline the WWE ever had. Back when both kane n undertaker were actually interesting to watch. personally, my favorite match of all time

**Brock Lesner vs. Kurt Angle WMXIX: Featured the two best pure REAL wrestlers the WWE has ever seen. the put on a great show n match, and the fact that Lesnar attempted a shooting star press n didnt die n Angle wrestled with a broken neck is just amazing

**Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart WM13: Defined and made a star out of Steve Austin

**Rock vs. Hogan WM18: Icon vs. Icon...a fantisy match in its own right. Wrestlings Past Vs Wrestings Present. And hogan wasnt soo run down to the point tha he cudnt give a good performance. And the crowd made the match that much better. They were into that match more than any other i've witnessed...AND The Rock won! lolz

**Big Show vs. Floyd MayWeather WM24: Wrestlemania wud not be complete without a celebrity feud. This pit Boxing's greatest fighter against the Worlds Largest Athelete. People who dont even watch wrestling were curious to see how this match wud play out. I just wihs Floyd Mayweather wudda been the cocky, brash arrogent prick he normally is rather than the watered don version that was presented to the wrestling public. Still a good match n biuld up tho

**Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior WM6: I think i was more of the whole consept of the two biggest stars in wrestling, and hogna sumwhat passing the torch to warrior. It kinda reminded me of two superheros going at it

**Undertaker vs Big Bossman Hell in a Cell WMXV: How can u have the ultimate wrestlemania without wrestlemania's only hell in a cell match? PLus taker HANGED bossman from the cell afterwards....i'd love to see them try that shit now. lolz

**The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin WMX-Seven: the greatest rivalry ever in wrestling at its peak. THE 2 greatest to ever lace there boots went at it in there greatest encounter. Lots of back n forth action, the crown was SPIT in half. Then an ending that nowun cudda predicted even if the read the spoilers

**Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart 60min Ironman Match: Need I say more

Commentators- Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Gorilla Monsoon, Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan

Ring Anouncer- Howard Finkle aka the Fink

Off the top of my head...

EDDIE GUERRERO VS. REY MYSTERIO (WRESTLEMANIA 21)

What better way than to kick off the show with a match between the best of friends?

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP (WRESTLEMANIA 22)
MICKIE JAMES VS. TRISH STRATUS

Perhaps the greatest diva's match in Wrestlemania history, despite the botches it is still my favorite.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH (WRESTLEMANIA 24)
Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP

The most midcard star-studded MITB in history!

BROTHER VS. BROTHER (WRESTLEMANIA X)
BRET HART VS. OWEN HART

It's the two Hart brothers going head to head on the grandest stage of them all. Owen wanted to prove he was just as good as his older brother and was ready to step out of his shadow and he did. Need I say more?

RANDY ORTON VS. THE UNDERTAKER (WRESTLEMANIA 21)

Legend killer vs. Legend. Sounds oh so fitting for Wrestlemania.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP (WRESTLEMANIA 19)
KURT ANGLE VS. BROCK LESNAR

The two most decorated amateur wrestling athletes in WWE history clashing for the title. Angle was Lesnar's hero in High School and he wanted to prove he was then better than Angle and he did.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (WRESTLEMANIA X-7)
TLC II
THE DUDLEYS VS. THE HARDYS VS. EDGE & CHRISTIAN

The epitome of the last golden age of tag team wrestling in the WWE.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP (WRESTLEMANIA III)
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. "The Macho Man" Randy Savage

The greatest Intercontinental championship match in Wrestlemania history.

"STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN VS. THE ROCK (WRESTLEMANIA 19)

The biggest stars of the attitude era vie for supremacy. The Rock wanted to prove he could beat Austin at Wrestlemania and he did.

TAG TEAM MATCH (WRESTLEMANIA)
"ROWDY" RODDY PIPER & "MR. WONDERFUL" PAUL ORNDROFF VS. MR. T & HULK HOGAN

The main event that started it all. You have Hogan and Piper, the two biggest stars of the 80's in their prime, as well as a huge celebrity then in Mr. T and the poster child for the wrestler look in Mr. Wonderful.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (WRESTLEMANIA XX)
CHRIS BENOIT VS. SHAWN MICHAELS VS. TRIPLE H

Perhaps the greatest pro wrestler to ever live finally reached the pinnacle of sports entertainment against two of the very best big match men.

This is how I would do it- in this order to build suspense. Big names, big matches. I used each wrestler only once, and picked a card i would pay big money to see.

Brutus Beefcake vs Mr. Perfect (VI)

Rick Rude (with Bobby Heenan) vs Jake Roberts (IV)

Demolition (Ax and Smash) vs. Colossal Connection (André the Giant and Haku) (VI)

Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) vs Diesel (XII)

Randy Savage vs Ted DiBiase (IV)

Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (X)

Triple H vs The Rock (XVI)

The Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan (VI)

Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (XIV)

I don't know for sure if this has been done so if it has I'm sorry. I searched for it and didn't find anything so if I'm mistaken please don't persecute me.

Let's get down to business now...If you could take matches from all of the Wrestlemanias past and put them together to form one Ultimate Wrestlemania what would those matches be and why? You can use the same wrestler more than once but lets try to keep it from being a mania with the same guy in every match. Off hand I have a few matches that I would undoubtedly put on the list.

1st would be Macho Man vs Ricky Steamboat from WMIII, this was one of the greatest "wrestling matches" ever hands down. It was a clinic of technique and heart.

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels Ladder match from WMX. This was one of the most innovative matches of its time and one of many of the innovating matches that HBK would be a part of.

Hardys vs Dudleys vs Edge and Christian TLC match from WMXVII was one of the craziest most intense matches I have ever seen! I cant remember a match where anybody put thier bodies on the line more than this match.

Rock vs Austin WMXVII...two of the greatest ever in one of thier 3 iconic showdowns at mania with the twist at the ending that no one saw coming.

Taker vs Orton WMXXI...this was the best performance by Taker at any WM and it made me respect Orton a hell of a lot! I would pay for a ticket to watch this match alone.

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle from WMXIX, it's a shame that both these guys are gone from WWE now cuz I would love to see this rematch. Both were legit top tier amatuer wrestlers in college and this match showcased thier talent.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho WMXIX you could probably pick any HBK match from any Mania and be compltely satisfied but this on is a showstopper for me!!! Back and forth, great story being told here and I was so happy with the way thier latest fued went down.

MITB WMXXIV I love all the MITB matches but something about last years match got me more so than any of the others from past manias. Just my opinon but this was the one for me!

So these are just some of the great matches from the past that I would love to see on the same card for the Ultimate Mania. I know I don't have any Hogan Matches or Triple H matches or Cena and I left a lot of people out but thats why I'm looking forward to what your choices are. So let me know what you think and create you own Ultimate Mania!

finally some who thinks jericho vs hbk at mania was great....

ok here mine...

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan.....im sorry that was a moment in history....perhaps the two most popular wrestlers ever.

Jericho vs. HBK......the best match i ever seen before.

The Rock vs. Stone Cold wrestlemania 17.....ok dont hate me...ok the rock is my fav wrestler dont care if he in hollywood....but this match had perhaps the most shocking ending austin and mcmahon shaking hands

TLC......amazing match.....the three greatest tag teams ever battling what else u want.

Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle......it was kinda the rock vs. hogan of well actually wrestlers....great match except for that missed shooting star but got to admit brock a big guy so that had to be tough.

Orton vs. HHH......i know it hasnt happen but its going to be amazing

how bout a dream match that should happen.....the rock vs. hbk and or orton....i mean the great one vs. the showstopper or two third gen. superstars battling one on one.

Here would be my own dream wrestlemania card!! For WRESTLEMANIA 25

HOUSTAN SHOWDOWN
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple H vs. Shane McMahon

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. MVP vs. Mr. Kennedy

Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair

LEGEND KILLER VS. CHAIRMAN
Randy Orton vs. Mr. McMahon

HELL IN A CELL
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Beth Phoenix vs. Trish Stratus

25TH WRESTLEMANIA BATTLE ROYAL
Big Show vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sid Vicious vs. R-Truth vs. CM Punk vs. JBL vs. Santino Marella vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Hurrican Helms vs. Umaga vs. Great Khali vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Evan Bourne vs. Mark Henry vs. Finley

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Miz & John Morrison vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Carlito & Primo Colon vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr.

Opening match
Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant WMIII A wrestling defining match but it wasn't great so its my opener
MITB 21 this was the first ever MITB and was great it elevated edge to the main evnt and he took advantage
Randy Orton vs The Undertaker 21
TLC WM2000 a very exciting match and it was one of my fav matches from WM
Edge vs Mick Foley all i can say is THIS WAS HARDCORE!!! amazing match I loved it you thought mick was gonna win but edge pulled it out after a freakin spear through an alight table!
MAIN EVENT
Triple H vs Chris Benoit vs Shawn Micheals
Best match in WM history in my opinion but really the WWE needs to make up its mind, they took this match out the mag but on WWE.com they said it was "the best moment in WM history" I think it was and Benoit should R.I.P

Don't believe someone drew up a dream Wrestlemania Card withOUT Austin or the Rock.

Legitimatly, all three of their WM matches could be added to the "dream" card.

The Jericho/Benoit/Angle Euro/IC belt match needs to be there. The fact that Angle lost both belts without actually LOSING either belt just makes that match so much better.

Owen vs. Bret
Flair vs. HBK last year because of the importance of the match and the fact that it actually turned out to be a great match.

Jericho vs. HBK is Seattle. The outside atmosphere turned that Great match into one that is now truly Epic. Ending with a knee to the groin was Jericho at his best.

Underter vs. HHH from WM17 also one of my personal favorites.

I also would like to see the HHH vs. Jericho w/steph again. The fact that they flip flopped rolls (Hunter as Face and Jericho heel) made that match even better in my mind

TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY. Edge/Christian, Hardys and Dudleys was fantastic.

MITB #1 with Shelton breakin out the "im gonna run up this fuckin ladder and clothesline Jericho down 15 feet" move. I can honestly say that after 20+ years as a wrestling fan, the first time Shelton ran up the tilted ladder is one of the first WM memories that comes to mind. It was sensational.

Due to the fact that I am only using wrestler and titles once, these are not my favorite of all time, but the best card.

Opening Bout:

Tables, Ladders and Chairs II
Edge & Christian vs. Dudley Boyz vs. Hardy Boyz

The Best Tag Team Bout in Wrestlemanina History

BRet Hart vs Steve AUstin

A perfect demonstration of how to put people over and still win. Take note HHH

Hulk Hogan vs The Rock
The electricity, the action. Techincally sub par, but atmosphericlly it is what wrestlemania should be.

Intercontinal Title Match
Ricky Steamboat vs The Macho Man Randy Savage

This is one of the best matches in Wrestlemania history

5. Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair
My favorite HBK match at mania is that against Jericho. THis of HBK only beats Cena, Tantaka, El Matador and Vince. But flair deserves a spot to shine, and since Macho man is facing steamboat, then he should face Mr. Wrestlemania HBK.

6. Ultimate Warrior vs HHH
Warrior derserves a spot and HHH is not that great to me so this is a quick match that shows what I think of the two.

7.WWE Womens Title
Jazz vs Trish vs Lita

There was a time when women could wrestle and this is one of those that I liked alot.

Rey vs Randy vs Kurt angle
Kurt and Rey need to be on the card too. What a shock

The MAin Event
Edge vs the Undertake

Not the best Championship match, I mean we can go with HBK vs Hart, HBK vs HHH vs Benoit, Angle vs lesnar, Rock vs Austin. But all them have other matches on the card accept accept Benoit and Lesnar. But this was an awesome match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back