If You Could Change One Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
If you could change one thing that you have done in life what would it be and why?

For me one thing I would have changed would have been to never date my last girlfriend. She was nothing but trouble and when i was with this one girl that i got along well with and have always liked was wanting to date me but since i had a girlfriend i didnt act on it. Big mistake now shes married and still a good friend but you what could have been..

So you have any?

I probably wouldn't have married my first wife. I loved her but If I'd know she would leave me a year later I wouldn't have wasted all that money on a new house, ceramony, honeymoon etc. I also wouldn't have given the man she lft me for a kicking. He was single so he wasn't really doing anything wrong.

I would have said i wouldnt have fucked my ex girlfriend about, we were engaged and i screwed up too many times, an she left. 10 month later we got back together, so i guess it were a blessing because it made me realise a were bin a dick. A guess I would change blaming myself when my mum left. I were a mess, i spent most of my teenage years blaming myself for something that had nothing at all to do with me

My mum left when a were 12, she packed her bags and moved to spain, sent me a letter from airport

I probaly wouldn't have sent that hate letter to my dad when I was 13 or 14, my mom had just started dating my step-dad, my dad cheated on my mom for awhile and then she left and took me when I was 2, and I didn't really know my dad that well, other then the distasteful things my mom said about him, and I started talking to him about a month ago and he's a really good guy, and turns out he carries that letter around and reads it a lot so I kinda feel like a fucktard cuz of it.

And Nightmare, I'm like ur sig :D

i probably wouldn't have fought with my dad last year because now we dont
talk to each other and i wouldn't burn all of his cds of the beatles and he wouldn't burn my clothes!!
and we still cant talk to each other and that hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back