• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you became a Professional wrestler, what would your name(s) be?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Pretty simple question.

If you were to go out and become a Professional wrestler, what would your name be? You can include more then one.

This also includes monikers.

A name I'd use of the top of my head is "The Hipster" Spencer Daily.
I could use quotes like "To hip to quit" and my move set names could be like "The Hipster Splash" "The Hipster Bomb" "Hip-Stunner" etc.

I'd prolly form a stable called "Hip-set"

Anyway, you just gotta give the name or names you would like to use; don't have to worry about the moves and such, I just got carried away.

I'd either use my real name, Dave Sullivan. Or The Sullinator. I'm not sure if all Wrestlers get to pick their names in the WWE, but other organizations maybe.

So either my real name, The Sullinator, Sully I suppose too, and then whatever the hell Vince wants to call me.

Good thread idea by the way.

I'd either use my real name, Dave Sullivan. Or The Sullinator. I'm not sure if all Wrestlers get to pick their names in the WWE, but other organizations maybe.

So either my real name, The Sullinator, Sully I suppose too, and then whatever the hell Vince wants to call me.

Good thread idea by the way.

I think Vince would end up calling you like Sully McFinnegan or Sully ?????.

Sully is pretty unique name, but then freaking Cena would end up calling you Sally :banghead:

Bill lesnar. Bill lesnar would be a lone ranger (much like Goldberg), who utters few words, and settles his differences in the ring and off the mic. Bill lesnar has however heard interest from Maccas stable and he is interested (that is if he gets released from here). Bill Lesnar feels his name personifies what he is all about, DOMNIANTION, HYPE AND HIGH IMPACT.

Bill lesnar DEFINES HIGH IMPACT, and would wrestle a smashmouth style.

Bill lesnar would use the spear and the F5 (renamed subzero) as his finishers.

Vince would be high on Bill Lesnar as well, since Bill Lesnar has the look, intensity and drawing power that Vince craves in his superstars

I think this thread should be 'What Would Vince eventually Call You"

Much more fun eh Jenks. You play Vince of course.

I'd be Killer Khan. Coz I'm retro like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back